Lliga: Real Madrid - FC Barcelona 3-1

F

Flavia

Tactically COMPLETELY OUTPLAYED. Absolutely horrible game plan, Luis Enrique again still has to show he is up to the task.

Barça dominated the first 30 min. The game could have been different had we managed to score from some of the created chancs, and made 2-0.
The problem was their 2nd goal destroyed the team, they became disorganized, and Lucho couldn't fix it. Having Iniesta gifted them a goal also not helped. After the 3-1 it was a mess. Lucho failed to fix those problems, but the starting game plan was working.

Messi_Goal

When will people get it through there thick skulls Xavi is past it.
Masch at cb, Mathieu at Lb and Xavi starting.....Lucho wont last long in the job because he is clueless.
I did tell you all if Masch plays at cb and Xavi starts Real Madrid will win.

Jägermeister

Tbf Madrid were better in basically every aspect today. Bad performance by our players, but Real is one of the two best teams right now, so if you can´t bring your best play you are going to lose and that´s what happened. Of course it is frustrating now, but nothing is lost in terms of title chances (although we should perform better than today if we want to get one or two). I think the worst thing today was our players attitude. After the second goal there was no fighting, it didn´t look like they believed in themselves.

...And people saying bring Tata back?!. *facepalm

dakt

No need for so much gloom. Barça was controlling the game until Pique made that stupid mistake. Their 3rd goal also game from an individual mistake, Iniesta.
The second was the well known systematic failure against set pieces...

What are you talking about? Mistake or not, Real was creating chances. It could have ended 5:1 easily. They were better in defense, ESPECIALLY in midfield (Modric) and offense.

Zuess99

#LuchoOut
Absolutely Disgusted . No one wanted to win . No one showed passion. The coach sat there like a lil bitch. Didnt even shout at players to up their game. No tactical changes at all. You know whats worse???? THE BAN. If you cant get the best out of these players then you have no reason to still continue as coach.

blaugrana1987

First half was great from us, if only messi scored that chance. Second half though...not good at all. Absolutly shambless actually. Xavi cant defend for shit but Roberto and Rakitic are just not up for task.

Luis looked great although a bit rusty, he is going to be amazing. As far as lucho goes...well, as I said, you cant field diferent team every week. Real where absolutely comical first few weeks but their team synced nicely. Benz was brutal, CR showed nothing. Good thing we are 1+..

footyfan

Calma, calma
My god Real Madrid were so bad after going 3-1 up. They could have humiliated Barcelona today. Ronaldo and Marcelo were absymal in Barca's half.

Barca_070

Not the best tactical game from Lucho, but im sure he will learn from this. No cover for Alves, who really couldnt contain Marcelo, who was unstoppable.

It worries me that there was no believe in a comeback with 20 minutes to play, just no bravery.

And it all started so promising with that great goal from Neymar.

Home of Barca Fans