Lliga: Real Madrid - FC Barcelona 3-1

doublehh03

Oh not statistic again. Good thing you didn't brought up possession. Look if you want to comfort your self by these 2 mistakes, be my guest. This is the second stronger club this season and we lost.

Were you even watching the game???

Yes I did. If you think Madrid is superior, I just have to laugh.

Bertus

Disgusting supporters or "supporters" are those who jumped on the hype train and will leave after bad year(s)...critiquing obvoius problems is neither disgusting neither non supporting kind.
Trying to hide Barca's problems is worst and not being a good supporter.

A good supporter points problems till the board tries to resolve it seriously.

Many of you don't know, but if Bielsa was hired by marseille it was after that the supporters left the stadium. They boycotted their club. The stadium was empty.

I don't say it should end up like that here, but no, it's not by being a nice and silent supporter that things change.

raki

Trying to hide Barca's problems is worst and not being a good supporter.

A good supporter points problems till the board tries to resolve it seriously.

Many of you don't know, but if Bielsa was hired by marseille it was after that the supporters left the stadium. They boycotted their club. The stadium was empty.

I don't say it should end up like that here, but no, it's not by being a nice and silent supporter that things change.

They were bashing him only after the 1st 2 games.

SeloBarca

Disgusting "supporters" around here.

Usually its not ok to critizise on this forum.

Our main problem remains since last year. Lack of urgency, even when we were down, players just jogged around !!

Someone explain to me, why are we so slow and lazy ?!! All matches have been like that this season, I mean it : ALL

Its been there for the last 3 years.
Before, we worked MUCH mroe of the ball, when you passed the ball, you RAN to a new position. Now, when someone makes a pass, they keep on walking. You dont create anything that way.
Once again, work of the ball is more important then with the ball.

Our pressing to get back the ball is also horrendous nowadays. Theres no heart or will to succed anymore. Players are just "doing their job"

doublehh03

They were today.

Their defense was great. I admit that. We couldn't do much after the 40th minute or so. But given Suarez's first game, I give that a pass. Takes time for those 3 to gel.

Their offense was trash. Their counter attacks sucked. The number of errant passes made on their counter attacks were ridiculous. I counted 4 by Ronaldo alone. The only times their counter attack worked was when Iniesta misplaced a ball in the first place on Madrid's side of teh ball.

And let's not get into Pique. That was an elementary school error.

L

linetty

Madrid is superior. More consistent. With hungry and relatively young players.

30 and 34 year old Iniesta and Xavi dictating the midfield is not good anymore. We lack freshness in mid.

doublehh03

Before, we worked MUCH mroe of the ball, when you passed the ball, you RAN to a new position. Now, when someone makes a pass, they keep on walking. You dont create anything that way.
Once again, work of the ball is more important then with the ball.

Our pressing to get back the ball is also horrendous nowadays. Theres no heart or will to succed anymore. Players are just "doing their job"

That was my disappointment today. After Pepe's goal, you saw the level of intensity dropped two-fold. That's what Lucho needed to fix. Conceding goals happen. But it shouldn't take away your aggressiveness on both sides.

I was fine with the loss to PSG b/c we kept attacking, and kept our aggression. We wanted to keep scoring to tie. Here v. Madrid, we quit by the 70th minute mark. Totally unacceptable.

F

Flavia

@migerucb · 13 min
Real Madrid are very good and Barça lost due to individual mistakes, but the ref's criteria (re fouls and yellows) was absolutely pathetic
Barça made 6 or 7 fouls in the first half and 4 players were booked. It's impossible to even try to press if you are booked so easily
Barça dominated football cos of their superior technique. Teams like Bayern/Madrid didn't just close the gap. They are as good technically
Barça didn't just overlook the fact Bayern or Madrid are as good technically, they haven't done enough to close the physical gap
The fact that this is Barça's most physical team in the last 3 years says it all. And by most physical, I mean Mathieu instead of Alba
If you want to compete ignoring the physical side of football, you can't let Real Madrid sign Isco because "we've got Sergi Roberto"
That said, we need to wait till Suárez is fully integrated to judge this team. Because Barça will rely on their forwards a lot
I mean against elite teams. Barça can't kill games and you know that over two legs (eg CL) they will concede at least once from set-pieces
Luis Enrique has a lot of work to do. I saw some positives despite what I'm saying tho (those things can't be fixed cos of the ban anyway)

Migeru spot on again.

frostdude1

I think this is the lineup we need to go into big away games. We need balance

--------------- Suarez ------------------
--- Neymar ----- Messi ------ Rafinha ----
------- Mascherano -- Rakitic ------------
-- Alba -- Mathieu -- Bartra -- Montoya --
--------------- Bravo -------------------

Bench:
Ter Stegen | Alves | Pique | Busquets | Iniesta | Pedro | Munir

Home of Barca Fans