Lliga: Real Madrid - FC Barcelona 3-1

Bertus

We are stuck with Alves and our midfield is invisible in big games.
Many people including me said that they should have got a new RB since there's a ban incoming.

And no, the shady douglas transfer doesn't count.

CatalinR10

Meh , still see us as the 1'st favorites to win La Liga. We have Suarez now and we are still playing a game vs RM at home.

dostoevskij

only funny thing about this game is that penaldo was their worst player, by far!!!

about the rest i would rather not talk about now...

xavi_the_Boss

Totally the ref fault if Pique plays handball, right?

Totally the ref fault when alves is useless?

Totally the ref fault when the set pieces are horrible on Barca side, right?

Stop it, really.

It´s the Emotion after the classico.

The Penalty was a Penalty but the ref was still questionable with Barca having 4 yellows in the 1st half and RM having none.

dakt

Many people including me said that they should have got a new RB since there's a ban incoming.

And no, the shady douglas transfer doesn't count.

He's not the only one. Other veterans are also making me worry...

Bertus

It´s the Emotion after the classico.

The Penalty was a Penalty but the ref was still questionable with Barca having 4 yellows in the 1st half and RM having none.
Tell me about it.

PSG gets a yellow or red after almost any fault. Worse than last year.

Yet it doesn't mean that's the reason we're losing to marseille.

Sure it doesn't help but it's a pity excuse to hide the real problems.

Barcelona is nowhere near as screwed as PSG, but some things need to get resolved. I really hope the ban will not be till 2016. Barca needs a new RB. And Pique needs to be benched for good. And Xavi needs to be a super sub, not a starter.

Devils

The ref was their 12th man.

Lmao.

Barca was outclassed for 87 minutes of that game by a sterling Real Madrid team.

It's one thing to scream conspiracy, but at least take a look at how good they were and show poor we were.

SeloBarca

Kinda worrying when game after game our best players are those that have only played max one season with us. The rest, that have won everythign you can as a footballer, just doesnt look as interested anymore.
This game, a player that havent played for 4 months, and just arrived to our club, was arguably our best player.

We are in a hole and no one seems to have a clue what to do about it, half the team is regressing, the other half is either not good enough or too Young and then we have Neymar and Mascherano that still performs and a hope in Suarez, that is all. Add to that a transfer ban, Lucho really need to do some magic if this shouldent be two nightmarish years.

F

Flavia

We are in a hole and no one seems to have a clue what to do about it, half the team is regressing, the other half is either not good enough or too Young and then we have Neymar and Mascherano that still performs and a hope in Suarez, that is all. Add to that a transfer ban, Lucho really need to do some magic if this shouldent be two nightmarish years.

In a hole? Barça are still leaders in la liga. People love to freak out, uh? It's still october. rm lost 4-2 to sociedad, imagine if that was Barça.

Home of Barca Fans