0-Bartra-0-0-0-Vermaelen-0
Alves-0-0-0-0-0-Mathieu
0-0-Mascherano-0-0-0-0
0-0-0-0-Busquets-0-0
0-Rakitic-0-0-0-0-0
0-0-0-0-0-Iniesta-0
0-Messi-0-0-0-Suarez-0
[/formation]

Mathieu doesn't seem to be suspended btw...

F

Flavia

I wouldn't be surprised at all if Enrique sets up this team :

[formation=barca,6]
Bravo
0-Bartra-0-0-0-Vermaelen-0
Alves-0-0-0-0-0-Mathieu
0-0-Mascherano-0-0-0-0
0-0-0-0-Busquets-0-0
0-Rakitic-0-0-0-0-0
0-0-0-0-0-Iniesta-0
0-Messi-0-0-0-Suarez-0
[/formation]

Mathieu doesn't seem to be suspended btw...

He is. He got his 5th yellow card on the last round, against Deportivo.

Kohe321

Last season we were very lucky to not be plagued by injuries that paralyzed many teams, but nevertheless we still had Xavi and Pedro; this season our depth is near zero, and we already had quite a few players out ahead of a very tough beginning part of the season. Coupled with our extremely subpar performance of this pre-season, and the fact that quite a few key players such as Messi did not get much rest and might still be fatigued, everything adds up to a bleak and alarming outlook.

Can you imagine how thin our squad would be if Alves had ended up leaving as well? I shudder just thinking about it, we would be in big trouble. And to think how close it was to becoming reality for a while there. Really glad he had that change of heart after the title celebrations at the Camp Nou.

As it stands, I'm cautiously optimistic that we're able to keep up with things if our players stay injury free.

Last edited:

Egert

Estonian Culé
If he is ready, he should play. Will be a huge boost to the whole defensive line. Also Messi has now someone to play those long balls to.

Home of Barca Fans