Lliga | Round 3: Atletico de Madrid - FC Barcelona 1-2

F

Flavia

A little good news is that at least Rakitic will be fully rested despite Croatia's 2 qualifying matches as we played on Friday and will already play tomorrow.
So full week of rest before Atletico for him.

I have no doubt that don Vincente will run Alba, Busquets and Iniesta to the ground though.
Yeah, he's already doing it. And resting koke.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Koke will probably play next game.

I don't think Del Bosque is the guy to make a calculated move to do that :lol:

F

Flavia

Koke will probably play next game.

I don't think Del Bosque is the guy to make a calculated move to do that :lol:

I don't think it's with ill intent, but he never gives a rest to our players. Especially Busi.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I don't think it's with ill intent, but he never gives a rest to our players. Especially Busi.

We rarely rest Busi too :p

I think Del Bosque knows how important Busi and Iniesta are to his team. Alba and Pique are rested from time to time from what I've seen, but those two usually always play when possible.

Galning

It's his best players..I wouldn't bench them either if I was national team coach. Calling and playing them in useless friendlies however is another thing.

Mido

[formation=barca,6]
Bravo
0-Bartra-0-Mascherano-0-Vermaelen-0
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
0-0-0-Busquets-0-0-0
0-Messi-0-0-0-Iniesta-0
Rakitic-0-0-0-0-0-Alba
0-0-0-0-0-Neymar-0
0-0-Suarez-0-0-0-0
[/formation]

Would absolutely love to see that

vlad

[formation=barca,6]
Bravo
0-Bartra-0-Mascherano-0-Vermaelen-0
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
0-0-0-Busquets-0-0-0
0-Messi-0-0-0-Iniesta-0
Rakitic-0-0-0-0-0-Alba
0-0-0-0-0-Neymar-0
0-0-Suarez-0-0-0-0
[/formation]

Would absolutely love to see that

wtf is this?? you would like to see this squad on the pitch, with this player positions against thougest opponent in la liga, i don´t get it

Last edited:

anguy

If his poor level continues, I'd move up Masche to CDM and slide over Busi to RCM. And have Mathieu & Vermaelen at the back (although I really enjoyed Masche and Thomas together).

Busqets as CM is worse than Rakitic out of form. We tried to play him there in several games of last season and it was utter failure.

The match will be difficult, but we can win, I'm not as scared of Atletico as I was last season. Some of their experienced players left and their team will need time adapt. Also they try to play more offensively and I'm not sure they'll be able to pull it off against us.

Neymessi

Our RB position shows that the depth is never so deep.We had 3 fit players for that position and all of them injured at the same time.Makes me inclined to buy a pedro replacement for backup for the front 3.

Altomonte

Yeah, he's already doing it. And resting koke.
I am also concerned about Messi and Mascherano. They will play a tough game on Tuesday evening in Dallas, TX, against Mexico. The game will end around 6am Wednesday morning Barcelona time. Then the trip back and the Atletico game on Saturday.

Jombi

Our RB position shows that the depth is never so deep.We had 3 fit players for that position and all of them injured at the same time.Makes me inclined to buy a pedro replacement for backup for the front 3.

We have Arda and Vidal for backups for the front 3 though. Better to go for a couple of midfielders IMO.

F

Flavia

If anyone missed it, Bravo is injured:

[tw]641182844916760576[/tw]

Home of Barca Fans