Lliga | Round 3: Atletico de Madrid - FC Barcelona 1-2

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Despite Tata being an ass internationals turned out better for us than I hoped.
del Bosque left out Alba and Iniesta from Macedonia match, Neymar mostly sat out and Rakitic and Vermaelen finished their qualifiers early.

EdmondDantes

I am actually very glad that Dunga had the guts trying to humble this kid...

What do you mean? He was a trying out a solution without Neymar who's suspended.

Anyway; I think all our players will be fitter and sharper by the time we kick off. Hopefully that will lead to a better performance; we've been a little disjointed and passive so far, early days though.

raskolnikov

Why? its an obligatory political correct repsonse to that kid drowning because his father wanted new teeth.
Just a gutmensch response like those of Bayern and Real donating money for PR purposes, just like how ordinairy people are currently behaving just so they can feel good about themselves or get a few likes on facebook.
To me Barca wearing these shirts is supporting the cultural marxist ideology and undoing of Europe, these people stopped being refugees when they left Syria, not even mentioning the shitload of other migrants or hidden IS soldiers comming along.

F

Flavia

[tw]642299715787296768[/tw]

Luis Enrique has announced a list of 18 players for FC Barcelona's game this Saturday at 8.30pm CET at the Vicente Calderón against Atlético Madrid. The big news is that Adriano has been medically cleared and will travel with the team. Here is the complete list: ter Stegen, Masip, Rakitic, Sergio, Iniesta, Suárez, Messi, Neymar, Rafinha, Mascherano, Bartra, Munir, Jordi Alba, Sandro, Sergi Roberto, Adriano, Vermaelen and Mathieu.

Before the squad was named on Friday morning, FC Barcelona went through their final workout before Saturday's match.

Javier Mascherano was back after playing in two friendlies for Argentina. His compatriot Lionel Messi was excused by the Club for personal reasons.

The team will travel to Madrid on Saturday morning to play their third game of the season following the 2015/16 season's first international hiatus.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Messi is expecting his 2nd child to be born and didn't train today. Probably won't sleep much tonight either.
Good news for Atletico

F

Flavia

Messi is expecting his 2nd child to be born and didn't train today. Probably won't sleep much tonight either.
Good news for Atletico

Baby is already born, so it shouldn't be a problem.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Why? its an obligatory political correct repsonse to that kid drowning because his father wanted new teeth.
Just a gutmensch response like those of Bayern and Real donating money for PR purposes, just like how ordinairy people are currently behaving just so they can feel good about themselves or get a few likes on facebook.
To me Barca wearing these shirts is supporting the cultural marxist ideology and undoing of Europe, these people stopped being refugees when they left Syria, not even mentioning the shitload of other migrants or hidden IS soldiers comming along.

I am not going to waste more time on this subject since my posts on this very subject on the Real Madrid thread have been deleted.

Let me just say that I disagree wholeheartedly on this issue with you, but no hard feelings. ;)

Kikan

It will be an open game and Atletico are going for the win , but i think that will backfire I'm going for 3:1 for Barca . I just hope that Atletico do not play like thugs , because a couple of more injuries and suspension and we can say goodbye to the season .

Trickykid

It will be an open game and Atletico are going for the win , but i think that will backfire I'm going for 3:1 for Barca . I just hope that Atletico do not play like thugs , because a couple of more injuries and suspension and we can say goodbye to the season .

Yeah about that... I wouldn't get my hopes up buddy. They'll be at our throats - especially Nerman's - and hound us all night. Hopefully he manages to humiliate Juanfran and Godin especially a good few times.
I'll easily settle for a draw tomorrow, but I hope we thrash these thugs.

Home of Barca Fans