Lucas Digne

Kuchi

Not sure what you're on about. I watched the whole presentation and there was nothing wrong with his juggling skills. Not that it has the slightest thing to do with how good a player is of course.

It was a freaking joke man, just trolling away on this thread. Of course it's to early to judge, no one is their right mind is that superficial...

Note to self, this is a very very serious thread, where everything you say will be taken seriously and of course used against you. Lighten the fuck up

God Serena

It was a freaking joke man, just trolling away on this thread. Of course it's to early to judge, no one is their right mind is that superficial...

Note to self, this is a very very serious thread, where everything you say will be taken seriously and of course used against you. Lighten the fuck up

"Oh no! I said something stupid and people are calling me out! It was just a joke, bro! Relax! Why so serious?"

jeongk1

Imagine Digne's level ...

Below average 28 year old washed up LB from Inter -> Barcelona treatment -> PSG's starting LB for last 5 years
Average 22 year old starting LB from Roma -> Barcelona treatment -> ???

i am pretty sure Digne will give good competition to Alba

F

Flavia

He was bought to be Alba's backup, Adriano's replacement. He's an improvement over adriano, so I really don't get why some people are complaining.

xXKonan

I'm surprised that we found a young LB that is willing to be a rotational player for Alba.

He's young had has potential and sure he struggled at PSG, but it's hard to find a good young LB that has CL experience and willing to rotate with alba. I think Robert did look at many La Liga LB's like Jonny Castro but felt they weren't up to standard compared to someone like Digne.

The days of us relying on Mathieu and a over the hill adriano are finally over.

Last edited:

Trickykid

We probably overpaid by a couple of millions, but it's definitely a risk worth taking. If he flunks here, we should still recoup most of that fee, and if he proves a hit? Well, then we have ourselves a player for the future in a position thoroughly lacking quality worldwide.
Most knowledgeable Roma fans I could find would've kept him if they could, and while they acknowledge that he had a hot and cold season, they still rate his potential highly.

Chainsaw

Killahead
The fact that PSG even accepted to sell to Barca is some kind of miracle itself. Overpaying was just a natural process in this miracle, so you guys should not complain much about it.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Always been the case no.... Some of the fans in here always wanted new signings to fail if they were not too happy with the club moving for them, just so they can say I told you so in the forum

Home of Barca Fans