Lucas Digne

oneirophobos

He can't flop because in Croatian "Digne" means boner. Well almost. :)
Doesn't it mean "it rises up" literally so "pops a boner" would be a better English phrase equivalent? Idk, my Croatian is shit though. Hopefully nomen est omen in this case and he shows up with promising stamina. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Doesn't it mean "it rises up" literally so "pops a boner" would be a better English phrase equivalent? Idk, my Croatian is shit though. Hopefully nomen est omen in this case and he shows up with promising stamina. :lol: :lol: :lol:

You are right. Still a good sign :lol:

Egert

Estonian Culé
He had nose and ears surgery

6ifaIAn.jpg

God Serena

It certainly doesnt hurt that he is a living embodiment of Heir Furher vision of an Aryan race. Being a Blond, blue eyed non muslim European doesnt hurt nor does coming from a top 5 european club team and being young but not too young. Is it really that simple to have your efforts amount to heart and hope and potential?

Oh shit my bad, I thought you actually had an opinion.

Wick

He will never be a starter. His place is on the bench, left side.

So funny seeing all these negative comments from PSG fans. It's almost like they don't seem to graps the concept of player evolving and the idea that a change in scenery can change a player. Meanwhile AS Roma fans were very satisfied with his performances in Italy and in the CL. I too as a Barca fan remember him playing well against us - even assisting Dzeko at Camp Nou. Anyway, you're right that he won't be a big game starter (because of Alba), but that doesn't mean that he can't start in some league, CL and Copa matches. If he continue his form from Roma, it'll be more than enough.

Xavinho

Watching the whole presentation I actually started to feel sorry for Vermaelen with the number of times they showed that Dzeko goal from Digne's cross. :vermaelen:

Jombi

So funny seeing all these negative comments from PSG fans. It's almost like they don't seem to graps the concept of player evolving and the idea that a change in scenery can change a player. Meanwhile AS Roma fans were very satisfied with his performances in Italy and in the CL. I too as a Barca fan remember him playing well against us - even assisting Dzeko at Camp Nou. Anyway, you're right that he won't be a big game starter (because of Alba), but that doesn't mean that he can't start in some league, CL and Copa matches. If he continue his form from Roma, it'll be more than enough.

Of course he'll play in big games. Alba can be injured and suspended at any time.

Home of Barca Fans