Lucas Digne

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Solid and consistent. No doubts about what he brings and what he'll be able to do. Fared better against Sterling than Alba did, though Alba didn't have much time.

serghei

Very solid physically, he can give any winger a game just by being so damn fit and tough to beat. Impressed with his warrior-like attitude. He isn't scared of anyone. Top mentality.

Devils

He's underrated.

I'm very surprised by how good he is and even more by how consistent he is. We all said 17m was a lot to sign him, but with the way he has been playing he looks to be much more valuable than that.

PhilS

Barca was fortunate that it was Sterling who was going around Digne all night. Sterling has no idea what to do after he beats his man.

There's a lot of love for Digne on this forum, but when he's on the field, it's usually pretty easy to identify the worst player wearing blaugrana. Not that he is terrible, he does lots of good things, mainly in attack. But he is just too easy to beat one on one, and not great bringing the ball up against pressure.

Albo

Barca was fortunate that it was Sterling who was going around Digne all night. Sterling has no idea what to do after he beats his man.

There's a lot of love for Digne on this forum, but when he's on the field, it's usually pretty easy to identify the worst player wearing blaugrana. Not that he is terrible, he does lots of good things, mainly in attack. But he is just too easy to beat one on one, and not great bringing the ball up against pressure.

The thing is, he gets beaten quite easily but most of the time tracks the winger and wins the ball back. Also his positioning is quite good. Don't know which games you have been watching but every game that Digne has played he was never the worst player wearing blaugrana. How much do you expect from backup LB?

xXKonan

When he has played he's been solid and I never considered him to be the "Worst Player" in our colors when he's on the field.

He slots in well and does the job well and for me he deserves to be playing more than he has.

Home of Barca Fans