Lucas Digne

El Flaco

Horrendous first half against Valencia from Digne....

I hope he makes a much better performances in the 2nd half.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
He has no defensive cover from LCM or Neymar, not his fault. He is left 1 on 1 vs Cancelo all the time and any good winger will beat his marker 1 on 1 at least 5 times out of 10.

By Cancelo (!!!)

Cancelo is very good going forward, he is a liability only defensively. Last game Cancelo had something like 9-10 dribbles.

Lutece FC

You still thinking he is great ? I was insulted for the truth here... He is an average player. He will never be a regular starter. Alba can sleep quietly.

Devils

You still thinking he is great ? I was insulted for the truth here... He is an average player. He will never be a regular starter. Alba can sleep quietly.

lol good job posting this in his first poor performance for us after 2 months.

Anyway, the entire team has been poor today.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
He was average in defense, and was ignored by Neymar in every single overlapping run, so there's really wasn't much he could do in attack...

xXKonan

While he didn't have a great game today he's been solid every chance he got to play this season and one game isn't going to change my mind.

Hell even Alba would've struggled today considering our performance.

Vilarrubi

He's been solid every time he's played, didn't have the best game today but who did. Blame the midfield for having no control whatsoever rather than Digne.

Home of Barca Fans