Luis Enrique

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Whatever happens in the end Lucho secured his job at Barca next season.
Team plays better. Scores more, concedes less. All round improvement at a difficult stage of getting used to life without Xaviesta bossing the midfield.

bismp

6(7) matches ahead
Difficult match at the Calderon
Two extremely difficult games vs Bayern
Cup final
Potentially a CL final
A cup final
And 2 seemingly easy but must win games

THIS IS THE TIME!Visca Barca!

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
Who would've thought we'd be in this position after Anoeta? Football truly is unpredictable.

Devils

I'm laughing.

I don't think even Lucho knew what he was signing up for after the way this season has unravelled.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Actually, he handled himself dignified and calm during the times of crisis
We're gonna have most clean sheets AND most goals scored in entire history of Barca in La Liga.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Actually, he handled himself dignified and calm during the times of crisis
We're gonna have most clean sheets AND most goals scored in entire history of Barca in La Liga.

I'm very happy with our last 2 games in particular, I know the opponent was weak, but I feel like (especially today with the best 11 lined up), it's one of the very few times that the team has pushed to score goals and create as many chances they could (while still pacing themselves, just being very vertical) for all 90min, and let their creativity fly and confidence rise.

If fitness stays intact, it's the best mindset for the MSN to be in going into this last and crucial stretch !

I expect the same verticality on wednesday, and I can't wait to see how it turns out :)

raki

Whatever happens in the end Lucho secured his job at Barca next season.
Team plays better. Scores more, concedes less. All round improvement at a difficult stage of getting used to life without Xaviesta bossing the midfield.
True, true and true. It´s a pleasure to see this team perform.

Vlom

[tw]595551862000119808[/tw]

[tw]595552405279899649[/tw]

[tw]595552666622644224[/tw]

[tw]595553155661828096[/tw]

[tw]595553409887010816[/tw]

[tw]595553821532823553[/tw]

[tw]595554219479937024[/tw]

[tw]595555504950226944[/tw]

Last edited:

Stric

Great comments regarding Guardiola. Respectful and dignified, yet confident and positive. Some posters here ought to learn from this.

Vlom

Great comments regarding Guardiola. Respectful and dignified, yet confident and positive. Some posters here ought to learn from this.

Absolutely, well pondered answers, total respect yet you feel he's confident.

Home of Barca Fans