Luis Enrique

M

monamou

From a miserable flop to coach of the year.

Only in Barca. I want to hug Lucho now and basically everyone from the Barca community!!! :wub:

Devils

From a miserable flop to coach of the year.

Only in Barca. I want to hug Lucho now and basically everyone from the Barca community!!! :wub:

Agreed.

Lucho steered us from crisis to champions and did what many hoped he would, learned from his mistakes.

Lucho, Unzue ajd the other managing staff deserve all the credit in the world for all their immense work. They built an incredible team that was consistently excellent all the while keeping our players fit and healthy. They deserve all the credit in the world and deserve to be recognized.

reDIOS10

I still can't believe we are on our way to a treble with that unstable midfield. everyone remember the Alves night mare crosses?

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
He smiled!

img_edmartinez_20150517-220825_imagenes_md_otras_fuentes_no_archivables_luis_enrique-U102303054524nAF-U20138958068lYG-652x492@MundoDeportivo-Web-Portada.jpg

Frodo_FCB

Great job by Lucho. He did some mistakes in the first half of the season, but he managed to turn things around and after January the team was a joy to watch.

Home of Barca Fans