Luis Enrique

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
He smiled!

img_edmartinez_20150517-220825_imagenes_md_otras_fuentes_no_archivables_luis_enrique-U102303054524nAF-U20138958068lYG-652x492@MundoDeportivo-Web-Portada.jpg

He smiled quite a few times in the last few press conference, the happiness in the entire group is real :)

Juan03

Thanks Lucho.

His impact on the team is unquestionable. I very much enjoy the more vertical approach of our game, how effective we are counter-attacking and above all, the defense. Our defense is significantly more solid, Especially at defending set pieces. Also, our pressing is much better compared to last two seasons. No doubt Lucho and his staff addressed this and their efforts were manifested with our first trophy today. Now let's hope we can get that Treble!

StarLord

So far so good Lucho. Still two trophies left to conquer.

I only know Pep said Lucho was going to be better than him in coaching Barca so I pray that will be true !

You make it sound as if winning the Treble is some kind of routine task.

Kohe321

You can see Lucho dancing and celebrating with the players here. I still think this supposed "gap" between him and the players is hot air and completely overblown - yes there was issues, but they probably buried the hatchet like proper adults long ago.

[tw]600036315430805504[/tw]

(Thanks to [MENTION=15731]Sumlit[/MENTION] for posting this in the "BARCA WINS LA LIGA!" thread :cheers: )

JackaL

Congrats and thanks for managing the impossible! I never had though he could turn this team after December!

Barcadub

It was the 1st of 3 finals today.

Now that was the 1st of 4, we can now add the Super Cup to that.

I want the 6 trophies.

Thanks L.E

Home of Barca Fans