Luis Enrique

Vamos Lucho. He got an undeserved bad reputation IMO after Roma, but he has finally silenced all his haters. Got goosebumps when, in the telecast I was on, they showed him with a shocked face, as if thinking that this is all good to be true, just before Barca got their medals. This guy bleeds for the cub and this victory probably means just as for him as it does for Xavi. A managerial legend in the making :lucho:

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
One of my heroes as a Barca player, glad he finally got a CL trophy, while at the same time defying so many haters.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
My god he actually did it :lol:. Lucho's turnaround is like that of a sad little soldier on the battlefield crawling around scavenging for spare bullets who somehow happens upon a nuke. Euphoric, ironic, comedic, or whatever adjective can be used to describe his feats, one thing I'll gladly admit is that I was wrong to turn on him. He now has the momentum on his side and can build something long-term with confidence/support instead of fighting against the odds like he had to this season.

It's a great feeling to be able to trust in our coach again. Too many times in recent years I've felt an inferiority at the figurehead of our team, having coaches that simply couldn't hold their own against the big dogs of Europe (Ancelotti, Simeone, Mourinho, etc.). Lucho has made his presence known in the coaching world with his knockout blows this year and I feel confident having him lead us against European powerhouses in the future.

Bran the Greenseer

Hope he stays, with the right jan singings we have a real chance to push for a second CL next year. If Rafinha comes to fruition so that iniesta can get properly rested our possibilites are endless.

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
I didn't like lucho at all but he managed to do some great things.

1)His rotation helped our players stay healthy and fit.
2)Rightly let suarez play in the middle. Ok, messi thought of this but lucho accepted it and made it work.
3)I don't know how but he inspired our players and made them fighters. Do you remember how tame and nerveless barca was last season under tata? Now we fought like lions, especially in the first half of the season that we didn't play as good and many games turned into fights, when someone scored on us we would immediately score back. That shows great attitude and spirit.
4)He also found the right position and way to play for rocketic, lucho helped him blend in our first team.
5)His rotation with keepers worked out, instead of having 1 keeper sulking and not playing to his best, lucho managed to have both in top shape.

Grande lucho, I hope he stays.

Jombi

good points 6 ballons. And I'd like to add our incredible defensive structure, which has made us the most stingy team in all of Europe. We basically almost never concede goals anymore!

raskolnikov

tU0JQrSxDHM.jpg

Fsq77aXtD6Q.jpg

Imagine right after Anoeta someone saying Lucho will get tossed in the air after we won a treble 5 months later.
That person would have rightfully been put in a straight jacket in a white room.

Home of Barca Fans