Luis Enrique

Xtroverto

The situation is the same it was 20 years ago, the B-squad was filled with a bunch of over-hyped players who weren't good enough for the A-squad. Cruyff tried to play these over-hyped players and messed up badly. LE is smarter and understand that the team is the priority, after all he himself had to play with these second rate players (Garcia brothers and Celades in particular). Samper and company aren't good enough, Munir was so ridiculously over-hyped after next gen 2014 that the press really believed he was the next star, well 6 months with the A-squad and 20 odd games later it is clear he has no business playing in Barcelona. Sandro was waaaaaaaaay better the few times he got the chance.

People has gotten a bit carried away by the success of Xavi, Iniesta and Busquets and forgotten all about all the other players, often considerer better, that failed miserably, Gabri was for example chosen ahead of Xavi when Serra Ferrer was our coach, I shiver when I think about what Barcelona today would have been if we had stuck with over-hyped Gabri instead of Xavi.

Last edited:

xXKonan

Luis Enrique: “The fans feelings towards Pedro tonight has been fantastic.”

Luis Enrique: “Messi and Neymar arrived spectacularly as well as Alves, Mascherano, and Bravo.”

Luis Enrique: “Adriano is a Barcelona player and I believe he will continue to be one.”

Luis Enrique: "Adriano will be Roma player this summer? I don't think so. I'm convinced he'll stay at Barcelona.

EdmondDantes

I'm loving his confidence, you can tell he now feels worthy at the helm whereas last season he still had it all to prove. He's no longer an experiment but a success story.

Neymessi

11880462_773835469406381_4500728262178455809_n.jpg

raki

It´s a big risk to go to until January without Pedro. We face a lot of games and ALL of the tough away games in the 1st round of La Liga. I´m worried.

F

Flavia

It´s a big risk to go to until January without Pedro. We face a lot of games and ALL of the tough away games in the 1st round of La Liga. I´m worried.

Nothing else to do. From Robert Fernandez words, everyone asked Pedro to stay. He wants to leave.

raki

Nothing else to do. From Robert Fernandez words, everyone asked Pedro to stay. He wants to leave.

At least they should make United to pay the 30M at once by triggering the release clause. No partial payments, no objectives. 30M cash. It´s the smart thing to do.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
I have already criticized Lucho for this and I still think it is totally unnecessary to change the CB pairing in the end of games. He did it with Mathieu against PSG who deflected a shot that went in and did it again today with Bartra. At that moment Sevilla had so much momentum and Lucho subs in Bartra. A guy who had a bad preseason and is bound to make some mistakes in such a situation.
Of course Bartra is responsible for his own mistakes but why even create that possibility? Do not like that at all.

Home of Barca Fans