Luis Enrique

Alik

Lucho just won the domestic double. People should stop overreacting even if he was a bit careless in his one post-match statement.

Well done Lucho and thank you for bringing back hunger and trophies to this team.

msty.gif

frog-fcb

Talk about blowing a statement out of all proportion. In my view if you were the oposition player and someone puĺled a trick like that on you and left you looking like an amateur how would you react

Richard.H

He had quite a turbulent season until January but after that he made the team unbeatable. I hope he stays next season.

The season was actually going well until the loss at Anoeta. If I'm not mistaken, we broke a Barca record for consecutive clean sheets sometime in November.

Icarium

Lifestealer
The season was actually going well until the loss at Anoeta. If I'm not mistaken, we broke a Barca record for consecutive clean sheets sometime in November.

We lost against real and psg. Lost to celta at our home. Had great moments too.... As I said it was quite turbulent

xXKonan

A lot at times during the 1st part of the season we didn't play good at all. We won Games but by playing some ugly zombiefied version of Tiki taka at times that some folks were doubting we could win the League or even Copa I didn't blame them really considering Real was Ripping off some incredible Performances and playing some good football while we did win most of our games but not very Convincingly and we relied on Messi to come up with some individual Brilliance to win.

Even Before the Anoeta loss people were doubting our new signings (Even Suarez) since Suarez was still not quite gelling with Neymar and Messi yet. after that Loss to Moyes (Real had lost to Valenica a day before) Everyone here had the same thoughts we needed to take advantage of this but Lucho had benched Messi and Neymar and totally got the tactics wrong after Alba scored an own goal at the start and we ended up losing. That Whole week before the Elche match was nothing but Awful with rumors of Messi having a Fight with Lucho and he possibly getting sacked. But ever since then things changed for the Better. We Started playing some Good football again, MSN is on the same wave length Pique got his old form back and our Defense has been rock solid and everyone stepped up and we won the Domestic Double and we have a chance at winning the CL and completing the Treble. 2015 undoubtedly is easily the greatest year we have had in so long and it brings a tear to my eye.

Mexcelona

We lost against real and psg. Lost to celta at our home. Had great moments too.... As I said it was quite turbulent

by normal standards we were doing good in the first half.
in terms of points and cl group position we were above standards.

just gotta remember Madrid had an amazing first half as-well.

Darko

We weren't playing well in the 1st half of the season, and that's the only thing that matters. Hope Lucho comes close to, or even surpasses Pep's legacy, he has the potential and we have the players/resources.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
What matters the most is where you are at the end od the season. How we played in 1st half is now irrelevant.
Evenmore so because we moved away from our old system and incorporated 3 new startera in Barca first 11 and did so perfectly in the end.
Then there are all those defensive and offensive records and winning percentage that was broken.
What team accomplished this season under Lucho and his staff is sensational. Hearing complaints about how we lost few matches along the way is pathetic.

Bran the Greenseer

He deserves all the credit.If he doesn't deserve credit cause of MSN then Pep can't be considered the great that he is either no matter how you spin it he literally had two of the greatest midfielders of all time in their prime and they just so happen to work perfectly together. And Messi on top of that. Lucho only has one player in GOAT form (Messi).

BarcaOG

Banned
How much credit can we give Lucho to be fair. Almost any coach could work wonders with MSN.

No. Success in football is a combination of luck, determination and hard work. Seldom do these coincide and, when they do, it isn't by magic. Lucho deserves a lot of credit.

By your logic both Mourinho and Ancelotti, with the squads at their disposal, should have won everything as well. They didn't.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
How much credit can we give Lucho to be fair. Almost any coach could work wonders with MSN.

For how he changed the way he setup the team from the 1st half of the season to now which made our team 10x better means he deserves as much credit as any other coach would.

Home of Barca Fans