Luis Suárez

Ritchie

When I told my deluded liverpool fans who are my friends how crap suarez has been for us the first thing they said was that in that case we should sell them back to them and he will do great for them. They are indeed misinformed and most football watchers who are not barca fans don't know how terrible he has turned.

But this isn't a blessing for us as he isn't getting sold when he just recieved a fat 5 year contract.

I'm a Liverpool fan. I said on here before Suarez signed that he'd be perfect for Barca because at the time (13/14) he was playing the best football in Europe that season and was incredible. First season or two at Barca he showed a lot of that without ever reaching that level and was part of a golden attacking trio.

The last year or so his general performances have mostly been an embarrassment. Under Kenny Dalglish he was very hit and miss but there was no doubting his quality, he just couldn't finish for shit and would make bad decisions. Now he can't even do the basics like control a football or pass it 10 yards to a team mate.

I wouldn't want him back anymore than i'd want Torres back. I'd rather have Masch back for a season or two.

That being said I think Suarez would still do well somewhere else if he dropped a level or two. Not at Liverpool though because you don't go back when you've declined.

Last edited:

Ripsta

This fucking liability is starting again tonight. He's a waste of space at the moment, and he's a detriment to Messi's game, no matter how much they are friends.

*Que Suarez hat-trick tonight

Nothanks

Yeah he's still missing but his workrate is great to see..

constantly harasshing CB / GK's
even came back to LB to help our choking Alba

Home of Barca Fans