Luis Suárez

M

MessiCam

He's a victim of this new system. I am not giving up on him though. He has the mentality and drive to turn this around.

He is the source of this new system because Valverde just has to have him in the starting lineup.

raki

Stop the idiocy. Who the fuck would you put instead of Suarez? Alcacer? Get a grip, bunch of ungratefull whiners. Go trash Paulinho like you did in August.

Barcilliant

Stop the idiocy. Who the fuck would you put instead of Suarez? Alcacer? Get a grip, bunch of ungratefull whiners. Go trash Paulinho like you did in August.

How about giving Arnaiz a chance? Denis? Hell, I'd prefer to play Roberto or Paulinho upfront then Suarez in his current firm.

I find it hard to believe that Suarez would forget how to play football, but I'm having doubts he might ever be the same. Maybe if Dembele becomes a key player, that might give Suarez space? but it seems his problem is larger than just having more space. His passes are atrocious most of the time. He is becoming the new Villa, an amazing player who turned to sheit his last years at barca.
We need to start looking for a replacement ASAP

[youtube]5Nnrhzit-5Q[/youtube]

Watch and cry, his peak at Barca, although he scored more goals isn't even close to his peak with Liverpool, but both versions of Suarez in this video are infinitely better than his current form. I get sad watching this stuff, he used to be a player I used to get excited to watch. Suarez post 2016 is slow, fat and clumsy.

If we bought Suarez a season earlier at the start of 13/14 we would have easily won the league, I mean we almost won it anyways, and we would've have a real shot at a treble that year as well.

Last edited:

Barcilliant

He used to be a special player. Now he's just shite.

The worst thing is the fact that it's hard to pinpoint the problem.

Is he injured, declining, a victim of EV tactics ? Is it a combination of all of the above.

Givenchy

imo its just declining. we really needed him to step up and share more of the goal scoring burden on Messi after we lost Neymar but hes started so so badly, no Dembele either and were back to Messi and Paulinho dependence.

we signed him a few seasons too late just like David Villa.

M

MessiCam

Completely delusional. Arnaiz...Denis. LOLOL
At least we’d have attacking options and pace in the final third by playing them. Playing Suárez is like playing with 10 men at the moment.

Ritchie

He's a victim of this new system. I am not giving up on him though. He has the mentality and drive to turn this around.

He wasn't good most of last season either and was carried and spoonfed by Messi.

If he was still playing well last season then you could say it was form, but his performances were concerning last season. He's declining. He's starting to look like Torres post-Liverpool.

RevoTeller

[youtube]5Nnrhzit-5Q[/youtube]

Watch and cry, his peak at Barca, although he scored more goals isn't even close to his peak with Liverpool, but both versions of Suarez in this video are infinitely better than his current form. I get sad watching this stuff, he used to be a player I used to get excited to watch. Suarez post 2016 is slow, fat and clumsy.

If we bought Suarez a season earlier at the start of 13/14 we would have easily won the league, I mean we almost won it anyways, and we would've have a real shot at a treble that year as well.

Barça Suarez never reached the peaks expressed at Liverpool. Yes, of course he scored a lot, but he was much more limited as a player overall.

Suarez (Liverpool peak) >> Suarez (Barça peak) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> current Suarez

Current Suarez (and "current" is more than a year long) is just the name on an empty shell, he is finished and a bottleneck for our attack and Messi.
Should absolutely be sold at the end of the season.

Ritchie

It was always going to be hard to replicate his amazing performances for Liverpool when sharing an attack with Messi and Neymar. Now with Neymar gone if Messi goes next year then Suarez leading the Barca attack will see us really struggle.

Home of Barca Fans