Luis Suárez

Nothanks

His speed looked much better honestly, seems to be playing like his old self minus the really terrible passes he has been making as of late.

Serbian

Lets go Suarez! He gonna score shit load of goals this season, just look at his pressing again its back! He also seems faster!! And im reading that barca to replace him with slow poke bum henry kane!?! That guy is awful

Serbian

All the blessings and praises for an another tap in.

Right place right time thats whats a striker needs to do. Also I have not seen him in such good shape in long time, his pressing is back and he looks much faster than last season!!! Never undermine the will of suarez

Joan

Pressed like hell, many things didn't work for him but kept trying. Nothing more to ask from him. Looks fine to me.

ronniecro

we should take a shot everytime he fucks up simple pass,that one when he passed to sociedads defender gave me migraine

Kul_z

we should take a shot everytime he fucks up simple pass,that one when he passed to sociedads defender gave me migraine

Not his best game, but was kinda surprised of his pressing game, and damn, correct me if i wrong, he ran on couple of times so fast i was worried that he couldnt stop and break out of the stadium like a bull. I like that

Home of Barca Fans