Luis Suárez

Thats some of the dumbest shit i've read on this forum and thats saying something. Actually you're reply doesn't really warrant a reponse but i'l do it anyway, criticism is one thing and Suarez certainly deserves criticism lately, but making fun off or finding enjoyment in the failure of players of the team you supposedly support shows what a toxic echochamber this forum is becoming. And btw barça isn't my team, i'm not a member. I'm always a fan of certain players and football style first and foremost not of a team.

Amen. Any ounce of positivity or level of respect for players that have been part of the most successful team in Europe the last decade is pervertedly twisted in to some sort of abject approval of mediocrity. The me me me generation. Who gives a fuck what you did for me in the past, what the fuck can you do for me now and if you can't do much then go get fucked GENERATION. A forum where Real Madrid and their disgusting treatment of Casillas is looked upon as some sort of ruthless cutthroat brilliance to be admired. Ronaldo's me me attitude is constantly praised and Messi's loyalty to his childhood friends is derided and used as a weapon to attack him with.

Hell, this forum is so self hating, messi2140 even tried to claim Juventus were superior in the CL this last decade (a decade where no club on earth has won more CL's than Barca). :puke:

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Way to go and twist my words , I said in the last 7 years Juve were alot closer to winning the CL than Barca's 6 embrassing exits in response to a member who said that MDL had no chance of winning the CL if he joined Juve

After posting one of the most retarded posts in the Valverde thread , you went into hiding like a weasel but I see you popped back out.

Last edited:
Way to go and twist my words , I said in the last 7 years Juve were alot closer to winning the CL than Barca's 6 embrassing exits in response to a member who said that MDL had no chance of winning the CL if he joined Juve

After posting one of the most retarded posts in the Valverde thread , you went into hiding like a weasel but I see you popped back out.

:lol: More evidence of your self-hating. What a time span to take - the last 6 years, Barca won in 2015 but your self hating excluded that and the glory years 07-12, but that's what self-haters do. And I didn't disappear after any 'retarted' post, I just have a life outside the forum - apologies in advance darling:wub:

messi2140

6racies Xavi
:lol: More evidence of your self-hating. What a time span to take - the last 6 years, Barca won in 2015 but your self hating excluded that and the glory years 07-12, but that's what self-haters do. And I didn't disappear after any 'retarted' post, I just have a life outside the forum - apologies in advance darling:wub:

I took the last 7 years ( not 6 , maybe try to read properly insteading of twisting things to fit your narrative like some retard) because that's when Pep left and only trash to average mangers got appointed for the Barca job.

If you dont remember your retarded post , then let me refresh your memory.

The state of this forum lmao full of self-loathing, negativity and fear mongering. All of a sudden Madrid are the be all and end all but I wonder how the same set of forum members would have reacted being on the receiving end of Classico mauling after Classico mauling, if they supported Madrid?

The hypocrisy of self-loathing, negativity and fear mongering and then berating your team for being fearful, negative bottlers with no confidence. I've said it many times, a football team is in the image of it's fans. So many of these types have latched on to Barca's fanbase that it doesn't surprise me it has filtered down to the team.

You pretty much blamed the shit football and bottle jobs on the fans :lol: :lol: :lol:
Now go back to hiding you little weasel.

Edit: Damn you work fast seems you almost managed to outdo yourself with this one and it didnt even take you that long.

Dembele + Rakitic + Coutinho for Neymar + 50m would be the deal of the century. I would do cartwheels of joy naked down my street if it happened.

Last edited:
I took the last 7 years ( not 6 , maybe try to read properly insteading of twisting things to fit your narrative like some retard) because that's when Pep left and only trash to average mangers got appointed for the Barca job.

If you dont remember your retarded post , then let me refresh your memory.

You pretty much blamed the shit football and bottle jobs on the fans :lol: :lol: :lol:
Now go back to hiding you little weasel.

Not hiding - explained that already. Have a life outside this forum, darling xx. So to confirm you took the last 7 years of Barca in the CL (conveniently starting from when Barca stopped winning it) and completely ignored the fact that Barca won and won handsomely in 2015. Your self hating on Barca is just a symptom of your self hating on your life, a sort of osmosis. If you fix up your life you can become a confident, alpha, positive guy like me and it will be reflected here in your posts. Good luck with that :D

messi2140

6racies Xavi
At this point you are just deliberately ignoring what Im writing and responding to a something that I didnt even post , you are like a mini BBZ. No point in arguing any further

If you fix up your life you can become a confident, alpha, positive guy like me and it will be reflected here in your posts. Good luck with that :D

Thinks he is a confident alpha ----> Hopes Neymar comes back like the little cuck he is. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Go get some help , you desperately need it.

At this point you are just deliberately ignoring what Im writing and responding to a something that I didnt even post , you are like a mini BBZ. No point in arguing any further

Thinks he is a confident alpha ----> Hopes Neymar comes back like the little cuck he is. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Unfortunately I've exposed you as a self hating Barca fan who chose to pick a period which began when Barca stopped winning CL's and ridiculously omitted the resounding win in 2015, to try and make Juve look superior in the CL. Those are the FACTS - anyone who has read the previous posts can see it. I apologise for exposing you this way but you should have known because I did it once before and took mercy on you out of my good nature:lol: by refusing to reply to your posts. Again, I hope you get over this massive L, ASAP. :rockon:

KingLeo10

this lad, Medz, and Messigician are the same person.

Ousmane the troll.

:lol:

messi2140

6racies Xavi
this lad, Medz, and Messigician are the same person.

Ousmane the troll.

:lol:

At this point it's hard to distinguish these trolls , but it seems that Messimagician and Medz could be the same guy , same goes for this Ernesto Cuckedor and that Tackle guy.

At this point it's hard to distinguish these trolls , but it seems that Messimagician and Medz could be the same guy , same goes for this Ernesto Cuckedor and that Tackle guy.

Now one of your pack members is here to help you, you decided to turn up again to beg another massive L from me. Awwww - how sweet. I would continue but then you'd be off crying to the mods ....AGAIN. D5MI5gnW4AEb77m.jpg

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Now one of your pack members is here to help you, you decided to turn up again to beg another massive L from me. Awwww - how sweet. I would continue but then you'd be off crying to the mods ....AGAIN. View attachment 8472

The only one who thinks I have been taking L's is you aka the guy who blamed the bottle jobs and shit football on Barca fans , If I were you I would just ditch this account and make a new one - Oh wait . Btw it's really interesting how I asked Barcaman to ban Messimagician for his clear troll attempt but somehow the Weasel squad which includes you , Tackle , Messimagician and possibly Medz all feel attacked.

Now back into hiding you little weasel.

EdmondDantes

What are the chances Luis gains those 4kg he lost back for next season?

The irony is, he needed to lose at least another 6kg more on top of those 4.

Leo_Messi

Aside from what I wrote in the past page, I have a hard time coming to terms with this dinosaur, leading club de amigos clan member and has-been continuing for another season. It is a shame that Messi is such a weak leader and captain and can't look past what is the best for the club and team and his personal relations. Even more clear after his "blessing" for Malmierda. Truly shocking stuff when you think about it.

Even more so after his joke of a statement last season of him having learned from the Roma fiasco (not playing non-important games prior to key CL knockout games) and not playing when half-ready (semi-injured).

Absolutely incredible that he permitted himself to play half-injured against Liverpool in those two legs, that the spineless Malmierda did not prevent him or his invincible staff nor the board. That and him immediately undergoing that operation as soon as we were kicked out by Liverpool in order to have a chance to play at the Copa América. Crying after that missed penalty kick while he should have been crying nonstop due to his lamentable decisions at Barça and his horrible form. In particular in the CL. For years moreover.

In a perfect universe he, the entitled oil tanker (Rakitic) and Malmierda would be shown the door this summer. Unfortunately all 3 will most likely stay. Horrible stuff.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans