Luis Suárez

Daisymorr

How much longer has he got on his contract??

He is gonna be hard to get rid of, huge wages and clearly deteriorating. Who would want to take him?

JamDav1982

How much longer has he got on his contract??

He is gonna be hard to get rid of, huge wages and clearly deteriorating. Who would want to take him?

One year unless he plays over 60% of games next season.

Will probably have to let him go for next to nothing for clubs to be interested but my bet is Messi power play works and amigos all stay in a haze of election buzz.

olivis

Good thing he actually put up just a slightly shit performance vs Bayern rather than his usual pure shit performances. Maybe some international club saw it and might want to buy him. Lets hope.

shadows

Good thing he actually put up just a slightly shit performance vs Bayern rather than his usual pure shit performances. Maybe some international club saw it and might want to buy him. Lets hope.

You mean the goal makes his performance slightly shit instead because otherwise.. I read somewhere he had 24 ball touches in total all game, of which 9 were because of the 8 goals Bayern scored and one for the kick off :rockon:

Daisymorr

True, the hope is his name is enough to attract the likes of a Milan rather than going by his performances.

I struggle to think of a club anywhere near elite level who would want him.

Maybe Beckham might take him to Miami and get him off the wage bill at least.

olivis

You mean the goal makes his performance slightly shit instead because otherwise.. I read somewhere he had 24 ball touches in total all game, of which 9 were because of the 8 goals Bayern scored and one for the kick off :rockon:

That is a shocking stat. Glad my friends haven't found that meme yet.

KingLeo10

Good riddance to him.

Never forget how us true kings leave the Camp Nou.

CvTPnsrd.jpg

We move

Legends like Eto'o had the decency to have their finished years at bum clubs in Russia and Chelsea instead of being leeches at historical giants like Barca and Inter Milan.

If only the amigos had this amount of shame.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
One of the most toxic players I've seen at Barca along with Alba. Never a leader or an example to follow. Can't wait until he finally leaves. Would rather play Fabregas at CF.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Good riddance to him.

Never forget how us true kings leave the Camp Nou.

CvTPnsrd.jpg

We move

Do you not remember the massive falling out that Eto'o had with the club? He left before he was washed up because he was forced out.

Suarez is washed but scapegoating him for the club's mismanagement is ridiculous. If anything Suarez is probably one of the few reasons Messi hasn't forced his way out yet.

shadows

Legends like Eto'o had the decency to have their finished years at bum clubs in Russia and Chelsea instead of being leeches at historical giants like Barca and Inter Milan.

If only the amigos had this amount of shame.

If i remember, Eto'o got forced out by Pep (who had a feeling and then went on to buy Ibrahimovic instead :lol:), despite having a pretty good year overall as compared to Suarez who has been awful for quite a while now. Hell, he won a Champions league the next year too after leaving us.

vegitot

If i remember, Eto'o got forced out by Pep (who had a feeling and then went on to buy Ibrahimovic instead :lol:), despite having a pretty good year overall as compared to Suarez who has been awful for quite a while now. Hell, he won a Champions league the next year too after leaving us.

Milito was 10 times better than Etoo during 2009-2010 season.

Home of Barca Fans