Luis Suárez

soul24rage

Least they could do is meet him in person, explain the new direction they are going in and let him know of their plans in some sort of respectful manner. Even that no-name failure of a manager Setien had that basic level of decorum granted to him.

This is simply classless and we should be above it.

My thoughts exactly. Even if the majority of people know that Suarez has to leave, I would have liked a meeting in person rather than a phone call.

KingLeo10

My thoughts exactly. Even if the majority of people know that Suarez has to leave, I would have liked a meeting in person rather than a phone call.

He could have also had more class and not posted what he/his brother (so basically him) did on Instagram to guilt the club and fans into another season.

We owe him nothing IMO.

Busquets is arguably a worse player than him but he'll get treated with more respect because he doesn't yell at our youngsters at least.

Toxic player got a toxic end to me.

malvolio

If this lazy shit cunt is a club legend, anyone who played for Barca for 3-4 years in the past can be a legend. I don't even see Etoo as a club legend as well.

we must be some shit club then. that lazy shit cunt stumbled himself to being our third all time goalscorer.

but that's nothing for most of the bandwagon fans in here. even messi is trashed like he's some bum.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
we must be some shit club then. that lazy shit cunt stumbled himself to being our third all time goalscorer.

but that's nothing for most of the bandwagon fans in here. even messi is trashed like he's some bum.

Hopefully the other club legends like Umtiti , Vidal and Raktic get a proper farewell.

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
Least they could do is meet him in person, explain the new direction they are going in and let him know of their plans in some sort of respectful manner. Even that no-name failure of a manager Setien had that basic level of decorum granted to him.

This is simply classless and we should be above it.

So basically your issue was that it was done over the phone rather than in person. Because all that could of and probably was discussed over the phone. We don't really owe him anything more than we are going in a different direction to rebuild and you are not in our plans because of a b c.

Richard.H

Bartemeo offered Suarez to go without a fee and have high wages in another club for all he has done for Barcelona. Suarez refused. [ RAC1 ]

RAC1 is the better source out of the trio of MD, Sport, and RAC1. Most likely Ajax, Suarez refused because he probably thinks he's too good for Eredivisie.

behindbrowneyes

If Suarez wants to stay in Europe, he should go to Serie A. He can have some successful years there with 20+ goals.
It is just time to move on for both parties. He is too expensive for a (luxury) joker and can have some good years as a starter at another club.

Richard.H

If Suarez wants to stay in Europe, he should go to Serie A. He can have some successful years there with 20+ goals.
It is just time to move on for both parties. He is too expensive for a (luxury) joker and can have some good years as a starter at another club.

Most Serie A clubs are not in the best financial situation. None of them would pay his high wages. Most likely way he is leaving is if we pay a part of his wage and he goes to a decent club in Serie A, La Liga, or even EPL.

soul24rage

He could have also had more class and not posted what he/his brother (so basically him) did on Instagram to guilt the club and fans into another season.

We owe him nothing IMO.

Busquets is arguably a worse player than him but he'll get treated with more respect because he doesn't yell at our youngsters at least.

Toxic player got a toxic end to me.

Fair enough.

I would have thought if you broke the news in person like how Tackle described, they would be more willing to cooperate to move on from the club.

Home of Barca Fans