Luis Suárez

Richard.H

For what it's worth I believe Barto should have met and talked with Suarez like Laporta did with Eto'o, Ronnie and Deco from what it was reported back then.

Maybe he did and Suarez flat out refused his demands? RAC1 (not state controlled by Barto like MD and sport are) did report that Barto offered him to a club with good wages but he said no.

Messigician

Maybe he did and Suarez flat out refused his demands? RAC1 (not state controlled by Barto like MD and sport are) did report that Barto offered him to a club with good wages but he said no.

If he wants to stay and fight for his place let him

This is a warriors mentality.

Messigician

Suarez is the only thing between Barto spending 100m on Martinez. He knows that if he holds out 1 more year Haaland can come in an actual fkn striker.

Do you guys want Madrid to sign Halland? While we blow what little money we have left on Martinez?

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona

Who said RAC1 is independent? They're owned by Grupo Godo who also own Mundo Deportivo. You must be thinking about Cadena Ser.

George_Costanza

If he wants to stay and fight for his place let him

This is a warriors mentality.

Warrior mentality? This guy and the rest of the amigos lost hunger long ago, back in 2016. He earns 450k a week and still don't have enough motivation. What elese could you give him to motivate him and the amigos?

mc_lovin

Would also like to add that Suarez, Busquets, etc would be excellent squad players look at how well Xavi did during the 2nd treble season coming off the bench

The problem is when you have too many old, past it heavyweights that will affect training as well. We have like eight >>30years old players. If we get rid of half of them thats a great start. We need a competitive, hungry atmosphere again.

Nothing personal against Suarez, who I would still prefer to Griezmann, but hes an easier "target" than Alba, Busquets, Pique and Messi (the latter two being the least of our problems).

Messigician

The problem is when you have too many old, past it heavyweights that will effect training as well. We have like eight >>30years old players. If we get rid of half of them thats a great start. We need a competitive, hungry atmosphere again.

Nothing personal against Suarez, who I would still prefer to Griezmann, but hes an easier "target" than Alba, Busquets, Pique and Messi (the latter two being the least of our problems).

Umtiti Rakitic Alba Vidal all should be moved out.

Suarez is literally our only striker, Griezmann, Martinez, Messi are all CF

George_Costanza

Suarez is the only thing between Barto spending 100m on Martinez. He knows that if he holds out 1 more year Haaland can come in an actual fkn striker.

Do you guys want Madrid to sign Halland? While we blow what little money we have left on Martinez?

You are only not happy Barto spending 100m on Martinez becuase it means we won't sign Neymar. You really don't care about this club kid.

Messigician

Warrior mentality? This guy and the rest of the amigos lost hunger long ago, back in 2016. He earns 450k a week and still don't have enough motivation. What elese could you give him to motivate him and the amigos?

He hasn't, he has the best GPM out of any laliga striker, he has just been overplayed and with a bad knee.

He honestly tries and wants what's best for Barca and I can see it he isn't a passenger.

He is our only natural striker

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I may have gotten the two mixed up, thanks for the correction.

All I'm saying is that I doubt a rat like Barto has the courage to talk with a player face to face. Which is sad.

I have no problem with Barca moving on from Suarez and forcing him out if need be, but could have been a bit more classy IMO.

Messigician

You are only not happy Barto spending 100m on Martinez becuase it means we won't sign Neymar. You really don't care about this club kid.

Neymar/Fati Halland/Suarez Messi/Dembele/Trincao

This is a functioning front 3.

Or would you rather Coutinho and Griezmann on the wings?

Don't lecture me on being a Neymar fanboy I want what's best for the club we have gone from Ronaldinho, Henry, Villa, Neymar to fkn Coutinho and Griezmann on the wings

JamDav1982

He hasn't, he has the best GPM out of any laliga striker, he has just been overplayed and with a bad knee.

He honestly tries and wants what's best for Barca and I can see it he isn't a passenger.

He is our only natural striker

Overplayed..... comes back from injury limping.

Three week break to CL... still cant run.

Keep up your lame excuses.

Messigician

What a shock Juventus and now PSG are interested in Suarez. I wonder why.

He's such an awful player they should sign Martinez instead he will score 60 goals a season

PSG are attentive to the situation of Luis Su?rez. [sport]

Home of Barca Fans