Luis Suárez

Sterlingfan2000

Suarez demands full payment for his remaining year of contract (14 million euros net) to leave Barca. If not, he will remain at the club even if he doesn't play or go to Barcelonas B team. [ goal ]

FC433

^
not nice, but fair. Within his rights. Either pay up or keep him.

You cannot mistreat a player and act surprised when he does the same. We actually deserve that.

Last edited:

serghei

Suarez demands full payment for his remaining year of contract (14 million euros net) to leave Barca. If not, he will remain at the club even if he doesn't play or go to Barcelonas B team. [ goal ]

Fair enough if that's true. At the first sign of undiscipline, stands or B team it is. Our own Gareth Bale :lol:.

Andrew M

He is not? because i just remember him being great in our treble season. His showing after that in cl is and was beyond embarrassing.

In 15-16 he scored 59 goals and 16-17 he scored 37 goals. He is well passed it now but no need to make shit up

cro-man

In 15-16 he scored 59 goals and 16-17 he scored 37 goals. He is well passed it now but no need to make shit up

16/17 3 goals
17/18 1 goal
18/19 1 goal
19/20 5 goal

Stats from cl. Pls tell me this is not embarrassing for a so called top striker playing for one the biggest clubs in the world. Playing side by side with messi as well.

Andrew M

16/17 3 goals
17/18 1 goal
18/19 1 goal
19/20 5 goal

Stats from cl. Pls tell me this is not embarrassing for a so called top striker playing for one the biggest clubs in the world. Playing side by side with messi as well.

You said one season wonder. He started to decline in the 17-18 season but was still a top striker, albeit low on CL goals.

So he gave us 3 excellent seasons

BBZ8800

16/17 3 goals
17/18 1 goal
18/19 1 goal
19/20 5 goal

Look at Messi's goals in away matches of CL knockout rounds in the last 5 years.
Iirc, 1 goal scored, lol.

We can't blame only Suarez if the Goat himself is scoring 1 fckng goal in 5 years when it matters.

Home of Barca Fans