Luis Suárez

Windhook

Congrats to him on winning La Liga, but I don't miss him. After the brain trauma injury suffered by MATS slap in BAR-ATM game I have no respect for him, the way he disrespected the "club of his life" in his words.

vegitot

Congrats to him on winning La Liga, but I don't miss him. After the brain trauma injury suffered by MATS slap in BAR-ATM game I have no respect for him, the way he disrespected the "club of his life" in his words.

Thought club told him is finished player and can not play at high level anymore

KingLeo10

It's easy to see who the clowns are in this thread. Those waxing lyrical about "poetic justice" and twerking for one of the most disgusting footballers out there.

Am I glad we had him as a footballer when he was at his peak? Yes. But only for 14/15 and 15/16 where he was immense. Still, doesn't discount that he's a toxic presence and the only thing worth celebration is that his goals caused RM not to win the title.

Last edited:

Tackle

"It was tough in the summer, the way they undervalued me, but I'll always be grateful to Atletico. Five leagues in seven, there's Luis Suarez."

BBZ8800

Number of La liga titles since he came to Spain:
5 Suarez
4 Messi
2 Benzema
1+2 Cr7
0 Griezzman

Number of league goals in the last 7 seasons:
231 Messi
215 Cr7
168 Suarez
120 Benzema
116 Griezmann
115 Neymar

Probably in top4 players in the world since 2014.
King of league championships.

Last edited:

Rassvet

It's easy to see who the clowns are in this thread. Those waxing lyrical about "poetic justice" and twerking for one of my most disgusting footballers out there.

Am I glad we had him as a footballer when he was at his peak? Yes. But only for 14/15 and 15/16 where he was immense. Still, doesn't discount that he's a toxic presence and the only thing worth celebration is that his goals caused RM not to win the title.

You and the other Suarez haters need to take your L with humility on this one

Home of Barca Fans