Luuk De Jong

Andresito

Staff member
just for the lolz go back a few pages to see what people thought of him lol.

Tbf he's still absolute ass unless the ball is in the air in the box.

That means he can only play when we aren't struggling in the buildup. Parked buses is the only option for him to shine.

Bobo32

I just don't understand why he wasn't given longer. Xavi is lucky we had 6 official minutes against Espanyol and Napoli to give Luuk more time to be involved.

This is Mr Europa League we are talking about. Should have had 20 mins min ( excl additional minutes).

Yeah I think he must play more, his goal form is great, and the statistics even hide the goal that was disallowed by Gavi.
With his bicycle kicks and headers and him hitting the post a couple of times, he is no doubt Barcelonas most dangerous player in the last month, and he has been given very little time.
Maybe with some more time, he'd give Barcelona more than the five points he directly already gave.

Zidane82

I am really warming to this guy ... I wish that shot had gone on last night to win the game for us ...

He had a similar , fantastic shot go close a few games ago as well ..

delancey

That means he can only play when we aren't struggling in the buildup. Parked buses is the only option for him to shine.

Yeah but pundits and fans alike were poking fun at Koeman?s comment claiming that Luuk de GOAT was better/more dangerous at headers than Neymar. Turns out he is a great threat in that area! Koeman certainly got a BIG W here.

Gnidrologist

Not entirely true. Overall yes, he's clumsy, but he can make some neat plays here and there like that smooth red carpet pass for another Ferran chance.

Dammie10

Not entirely true. Overall yes, he's clumsy, but he can make some neat plays here and there like that smooth red carpet pass for another Ferran chance.

I know him since his De Graafschap days because i?m Dutch. He has this weird body that without rhythm he?s extremely clumpsy but with more playing time can do some surprisingly stuff. Often saw that big difference in his hold up play. At Twente he was technically really good playing in a two striker system a bit behind the other one. His brother Siem was called the bigger talent and did good at Ajax but Luuk managed to get the best off him.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Tough to dislike a player like him. He's not a very good player, but he's honest about his own ability and the role he has, works hard and has scored 2-3 times now when we needed something.

Sooke

Absolute ass I'll call Ferran Torres, who is struggling in our front line, no matter where he plays. Luuk, at least is scoring and he won't cost that much even if we decide to keep him.

TheStig

Wonder if it's possible if Sevilla will let him go for free. He's not good enough that we pay for him, but for free and a small wage he would be a very useful plan B for a few years.

delancey

Wonder if it's possible if Sevilla will let him go for free. He's not good enough that we pay for him, but for free and a small wage he would be a very useful plan B for a few years.

Doesn?t his contract at Sevilla expire soon?

Home of Barca Fans