Luuk De Jong

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Also has Koeman given up that shit he said about not having enough forwards? Griez just left the club too. Or is he just trying to turn this into Dutch national team and doesn't really care.

I don't see the contradiction. We got rid of a fullback and Laporta gave him a forward.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Unlike Braithwaite this is a loan so he'll leave along with Koeman next summer.

Jadentheman

We now have the worst forward line of any major club in Europe.

Incredible.

Have to look at the long term. Club just can't currently compete with EPL, Madrid, and Oil juggernauts. The current class of "superstars" aren't even all that amazing anyways. rebuild the team, get newer/younger guys in and rid of the older/slower players. Enrich Ansu's development, then work on scouting and courting the next class of players that are likely to have a very talented superstar to lead or co-lead the team in five years.

DonAK

Unlike Braithwaite he's a shit player.

So is Braithwaite.

I don't like this signing, but it's not a big deal. Koeman is happy and we can easily move on from him next summer when we're hopefully in a much better position financially.

DonAK

I would have liked Cavani over this guy but whatever.

Think everyone would, but we'd probably have to buy him from them as they weren't willing to let him leave on loan, or maybe at all.

While we were only interested in a stop-gap striker on loan for this season.

FC433

Did he play under RK with the national team? if he did, how was he? cannot remember any match.

Home of Barca Fans