Luuk De Jong

Sooke

Useless signing, totally useless. KPB level useless signing.

Mentioning him and Braithwaite together is an insult to the latter.

Laporta/Alemany/Planes did this to placate Koeman but it will turn out to be one of the worst signings we made.

Then, it will cost Koeman's head. Lets see.

Co0ter

At least it only mentions him as a loan, thank God. I have no idea what so ever why we signed another forward, let alone a guy who is 31 and has scored 10 goals in 70 games in La Liga. I mean, just why. Plan B or not, get the fuck out of here.

ryuken

This club is going insane slowly, just drop this old bum and promote our youth, they will be the same anyway, save lot of money too

Sorin

The likes of Giroud, Dzeko etc would have been better than this guy + Aguero. So this is poor planing by Laporta and the board.

Having said that, if the news that we are chasing one of Giroud or Dzeko at the start of the transfer market you'd get people getting pissed, so hindsight still king I guess.

Raketa10

This is Kevin Prince Boateng all over again. Cant believe this idiots loaned a CF who scored 9 goals last season, but hey, LAPORTA IS DOING AN EXCELLENT JOB according to some members! :facepalm:

Raketa10

Am I the only one who actually likes him? On a one year loan he's okay for me (without any fee as well).

What is there not to like?! A CF that averages 9,5 goals in the last two seasons! An immense upgrade!

Two seasons ago Luis Suarez was labeled as a garbage but now LDJ is our solution. I can't fucking believe we loaned this guy. We have Braithwaite and LDJ attack! I must be dreaming!

This. He will be part of plan B.

And what is exactly a plan A? :lol:

Last edited:

Interlop

It’s just a loan with an option to get him for free, we did not spend anything and he’s probably on very low wages compared to the other Barca players. He can come as a sub in 70+minutes when we need a goal and he can add as an aerial threat, that’s all.

Messi983

He's on high wages (that's why Sevilla was so desperate to offload him) and he'll be a starter for Koeman, that's a problem.

aragorn

I am positive he will surprise you all - in a pleasant way! It's not like he is expected to be a starter or we had paid a huge fee for him! He will only have to fill in the shoe of a reserve who should come of use when we are desperate; I am pretty sure he is capable of it

MTL_Barca

I am positive he will surprise you all - in a pleasant way! It's not like he is expected to be a starter or we had paid a huge fee for him! He will only have to fill in the shoe of a reserve who should come of use when we are desperate; I am pretty sure he is capable of it

The same was said about Murillo, Prince and Braithwaite...i have the suspicion that the outcome will be exactly the same.

mc_lovin

At least he didn't cost 20ME like Braithwaite.

He's here to occupy CB's when we need a goal in minute 80+ (I suppose, maybe Koeman goes crazy).

Home of Barca Fans