Man of the Match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

aki13

1. Messi- 4 Goals. An almost Beast Like performance. Dat Shimmey for the first Goal, and dat Header that hit the post too. Add to that the amount of passes throught Osasuna's defense. 2 or 3 assists on the table there.

2. Alves - 2 great performances in 2 games. Today was a constant threat and provided a great option and some great passes. So unselfish to set up Pedro.

3.Puyol - Played well, the pass to Thiago, and that goal attempt and then run back to halfway line chasing the Ball. For which he got applause. What a player

Trickykid

If anyone wants to influence the outcome on number 2 and 3, there's still time to vote before I do the write-up later tonight. It's tight as hell.

Trickykid

The Official Barcaforum.com MoM-thread award
La Liga, Osasuna, home (5-1)

1. Messi (55,0%) that patience on the first goal was out of this world. 99% of people would of shot it right away, not Messi. Poker performance today with 4 of a kind on the board ~ barcanuck
2. Xavi (18,3%) played well throughout, cut Osasuna to shreads with his passes ~ Deco 20
3. Villa (16,3%) Great game today, looked like the complete forward he has been looking in the past decade ~ Trequartista

4 goals from Messi, and still someone had the audacity not to pick him as their number one.
Because I fear the reprisals, I won't tell who it was...

nah, who am I kidding; It was CF4 1899! Crucify him!
:spank:

1z6qzrq.jpg

Last edited:

slvtn

vs. Real:

- Pique
- Dani Alves
- Cesc

mentions: Puyol makes such a difference in the defense, Alexis seemed more confident, Thiago with some nice dribblings.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
1. Pinto-was goalkeeping excellently, made several crucial saves. Wasn't able to react in time to save the goal
2. Pique-Seemed to cut out countless attacking opportunities from Madrid, excellent positioning
3. Messi-Marked by three or four players the entire game, was forced to drop to midfield; still created good chances and influenced the game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans