Man of the Match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trickykid

The Official Barcaforum.com MoM-thread award
Copa del Rey, Malaga, away (4-2)

1. Iniesta (39,1%) the goal that put us through to the semis carries alot of weight, he tried his heart out to score today and got us the winner ~ barcanuck
2. Alves (27,6%) The marauding full-back cum winger cum striker of old; awesome performance - best in the season from him ~ Mes que un club
3. Piqué (9,1%) For breaking the ice with a beautiful goal and plenty of good clearances this guy kept our defense on hold in the first half ~ SEvolution

Iniesta racing clear of Xavi with his 5th top3 spot in a row, and a couple of rather rare appearances from the two defenders.

11j0rkp.jpg

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
That chart paints a pretty accurate picture of which players have been the best so far, although Busi'd have more prominence since he's been so consistent. Both Montoya and Bartra have done well when given chances too.

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
Hey Tricky, why don't you show the alternative graph with points per game for each player anymore? Maybe I missed the reason, but I did like it very much! Anyway, good job as always :)

Trickykid

Hey Tricky, why don't you show the alternative graph with points per game for each player anymore? Maybe I missed the reason, but I did like it very much! Anyway, good job as always :)
Mainly because it takes a crapload of time to update it, as - unlike with the top3's - every single player who were awarded points, needs to be updated. I'll still post it once in a while, perhaps once every month or so, but right now, I don't really have time to do it more often. Sorry.

And thanks guys :beer2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans