Man of the Match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trickykid

The Official Barcaforum.com MoM-thread award
La Liga, Valencia, away (1-1)

1. Valdes (40,2%) his late game diving saves were out of this world, saved us a point today ~ barcanuck
2. Alba (32,7%) Godlike on defense, stopping everything coming his way, and was quite dangerous in attack as well ~ Semi-Neutral
3. Messi (16,3%) secured a point and looked eager to pass with deadly accuracy, sadly he did not get any assist for all his amazing work ~ Jelboo

30kc6yt.jpg

Trickykid

I just noticed that I actually forgot to vote myself :blush:
But yeah, good top 3. Would've had more or less the same one I believe.

Except for Messi, Iniesta and Xavi, it's really starting to even out. From number 4 to 13, there's only a couple of podium spots in difference.

Caps

V Getafe

1. Iniesta (easily)
2. Song
3. Messi

Special mention: Puyol, Pique, Alba... heck the whole team :)

Villa was poor. He scored but he was poor, let's be honest.

Vapor

There can be no denying... Iniesta was Zeus-status tonight.

1. Iniesta
2. Messi
3. Alexis (finally using the force! by far the best game by him this season)

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
1. Iniesta-Played more gorgeous passes then he did normal ones, captivated everyone with his dribbling as usual, and took his goal with aplomb. 10/10 for the Don.
2. Messi-If he was more lucky could have easily had a hat trick, but still took his goal nicely and had a good assist for my boy Tello, also heavily involved in Iniesta's goal
3. Song-Controlled the midfield excellently, always seemed calm on the ball and provided a nice dynamic going forward. Encouraging performance.

Honorable mentions-Alba (would have included if not for the mistake which lead to a goal), Pique, Puyol

Yannick03

1) Iniesta : godlike, simple as that
2) Song : He made me forget Busi for a brief moment, you can't get a praise higher than that.
3) Messi : goal, assist and sort of assist for Iniesta but still room for improvement :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans