Man of the Match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ceefoo

1. MESSI (scored the crucial early goal and once again proved why HE is the Worlds Best Footballer
2. XAVI (Made TWO ASSISTS and was at his imperious best, controlling the play)
3. JORDI ALBA (Crucial block on Robinho's shot that denied a certain goal. Showed pure desire and energy to break forward and get his goal to finish the job).

ceefoo

1. MESSI (scored the crucial early goal and once again proved why HE is the Worlds Best Footballer
2. XAVI (Made TWO ASSISTS and was at his imperious best, controlling the play)
3. JORDI ALBA (Crucial block on Robinho's shot that denied a certain goal. Showed pure desire to break forward and get his goal to finish the job).

Trickykid

The Official Barcaforum.com MoM-thread award
AC Milan, Champions League, home (4-0)

1. Messi (53,8%) Phenomenal performance from the best player in the world, we needed him to deliver and he did just that with two great goals ~ Semi-Neutral
2. Iniesta (18,2%) There's only one Don. So many times he kept possession in such tight positions that I literally put my hand on my head with amazement ~ Richard.H
3. Xavi (15,3%) Made TWO ASSISTS and was at his imperious best, controlling the play ~ ceefoo

29cnvux.jpg

New all time high voting attendance of 50! God, that took a while to count :lol:
Still can't update the points/minute chart, sadly, as http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012–13_FC_Barcelona_season#Player_statistics still isn't being updated.

Trickykid

Trickykid, the official site now has added Tello to the individual stats of minutes played: http://www.fcbarcelona.com/football/first-team/staff
I think that was the reason why you were using wikipedia, wasn't it?

That's good news. Thanks, Flavia. The other problem, however, is that you need to click each and every player in order to see their minutes played, meaning it takes a heck of a while to go through them all. That was what was so great about the other site, as it listed them all under each other, making it much easier to just scan through the list, while updating the excel sheet. Anyhow, this is most definitely better than nothing, so I'll try to update it sometime during the coming week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans