Manchester United

H

Haruko The Goon

So glad he'll be 31 come the start of next season :) couldn't bare him playing for you had he been 27 or thereabouts.

H

Haruko The Goon

Good manager, range of trophies. He does manager the best sides though.
Will be interesting to see how he does with 4 - 5 good sides, fighting against him.

oggydude

Exactly what United needed a manger that appreciates technical ability and good football, it will take time and United may not win cups from the get go but LVG has always installed a good base at every big club he's been in. His biggest weakness is his tempermant, the fans will back him but I'm not sure if he can deal with the ego's at the club peacefully. Rooney, RVP, Evra(if he doesn't leave) you know he is going to collide with one of them.

ceefoo

Breaking News!

Ryan Giggs has announced his retirement as a player and will become Assistant Manager at Manchester United next season under Louis van Gaal.

source: SkySports

DB10

Could be some fireworks since you do things LvG's way or else..but after Moyes I think they'll follow without much qualms. RvP to be captain? Perhaps Rooney won't like it..

Martindn

Good manager, range of trophies. He does manager the best sides though.
Will be interesting to see how he does with 4 - 5 good sides, fighting against him.

Hoping the difference will come in mentality and mindset. Just seen his quotes, none of this try, or hopefully maybe bullshit. Just a lot more confident, who knows how it will work out going to be another great season with 7 or 8 clubs spending big.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
If I was a Man Utd fan then I'd take a top 4 finish next season and only then focus on regaining the league the following season. Don't know what you guys think or expect, but I hope people dont demand him to be sacked if you guys fail to win the PL.

ceefoo

I think LvG's remit will be to challenge for a CL place next season, but if he doesn't achieve it I don't believe the Board will pull a 'Moyes' on him.

Man Utd (in financial terms) can afford to go without CL football for maybe up to three seasons before they start still feel the strain.

AfricanBavarian

If i was a Man U fan I would be looking for the title to be honest, its not like their squad lacks world class players. With a coach like LvG i would be surprised if he wasnt able to find a way to put the pieces together.

Home of Barca Fans