Manchester United

S7_MUFC

Van gaal already pissed off with the sponsors :lol:
Without the sponsors we'd be in the same situation Liverpool were in after Rafa's last season.....It didn't affect the team under SAF so I don't think it's going to be an issue in the long run...It's just a culture shock for Van Gaal to see players give so much commercial responsibility but attending a few events here and there should not affect our performance

R

Ryu Hayabusa

It's just a culture shock for Van Gaal to see players give so much commercial responsibility but attending a few events here and there should not affect our performance

Dude, he DID coach Bayern...

S7_MUFC

Dude, he DID coach Bayern...
Did he complain about sponsors back then too? It's not like we're the only big team who are travelling during pre season..We are taking part in some cup competition that consists of a few major European teams so Van Gaal complaint is unjustified in my opinion....

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Did he complain about sponsors back then too? It's not like we're the only big team who are travelling during pre season..We are taking part in some cup competition that consists of a few major European teams so Van Gaal complaint is unjustified in my opinion....

Yeah, one or two times, I think.
But there will not be a day van Gaal does not find a thing he can complain (or joke) about. So better get used to it.

S7_MUFC

Van Gaal is such a hero. :lol: No matter how it works out for him at United he is going to be guaranteed entertainment.
He can't be any worse than Moyes and he's exactly what we need....Even during Fergie's latter days we didn't have a particular philosophy about football...He had attacking philosophy but that's too vague....At worst Van Gaal will provide the club a solid foundation....

Irish_Cules

He can't be any worse than Moyes and he's exactly what we need....Even during Fergie's latter days we didn't have a particular philosophy about football...He had attacking philosophy but that's too vague....At worst Van Gaal will provide the club a solid foundation....

True. He was the best option out there who was available, no doubt about that.

S7_MUFC

Yep this morning. Wonder what hes going to think when we play those friendlies in middle of season.
I don't think those friendlies are going to take place...The whole reasoning behind the friendlies seems to be we have free time because of not having European football but we won't have a chunk of free time to travel around the world. The only free time will be Tuesday's and Wednesday's and we will have matches on the weekends....

BenRobbins

Supposedly playing a 3-5-2 Tonight in our first friendly against LA Galaxy. Would be really good to see how it works and if it is Louis' Idea in which he wants to take the team or if he is only doing it due to the players that are available. Quite exciting really as us united fans only really know a 4-4-2 and it would be quite nice to see it mixed up a bit and how the players react to their new roles.

Martindn

ZGWj78z.png

I like it.

Home of Barca Fans