Manchester United

Barcadub

It's a Manchester United team you would really want to go and see.

All them players make it really attractive.

Might pop over for a look.

Martindn

As long as we dont go back to 3-5-2 we will be decent against most teams, this midfield wont shit the bed under pressure like previous years i cant wait for a bigger test. Progress is being made that is all you can ask for at this stage.

Martindn

Wonder why he ain't using Shaw at LB and Rojo in his natural CB position. Defensively suspect?

Who knows, from whatever i watched of him at Southampton was always sound defensively rarely losing one on one's maybe he still has fitness problems? Your right though Rojo definitely is a CB however solid as he offered little going forward compared to what Shaw would especially pace i cant see him being first choice there. Well see in the next few games i suppose mostly everyone is fit and we only have the league.

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
Formulate your responses based on the posts, direct your question to Unbiased United (Irony at it's best) who was the one to set the boundary with Messi, not me

Busquets didn't join the youth set up until 2005 if I'm not mistaken? When he was 17, yet everyone here considers him as a youth product... Pedro also when he was 17, also claimed to be part of the youth set up, and I think they consider themselves to be part of it.

To say Januzaj isn't apart of the youth set up at United because he wasn't there from grassroots is ridiculous, that Korean kid in your academy isn't a product of la Masia then?

Martindn

Difference is apparent already, though would of been nice to have Cleverley on there but id be surprised if he even did better than fletcher.

US_CM_01.jpg

BenRobbins

Herrera broke a rib against West ham the thugs. Broke ander's ribs and one of their players headbutted shaw and gave him a black eye off camera, bastards. With Di Maria he has been by far our best player and i am not feeling to confident in getting a result against everton now. We need him back for the chelsea and city games next week to even stand a chance.

Irish_Cules

Herrera broke a rib against West ham the thugs. Broke ander's ribs and one of their players headbutted shaw and gave him a black eye off camera, bastards. With Di Maria he has been by far our best player and i am not feeling to confident in getting a result against everton now. We need him back for the chelsea and city games next week to even stand a chance.

That's unfortunate. He'll be out for a few weeks with that injury. No chance he'll make those games.

Home of Barca Fans