Manchester United

Maradona37

OK Davie.

Use those powers of Destroying Forums wisely.

Not very strong powers evidently but still.
Like I say - if you knew me, you'd know I have been right and people who were absolute cunts to me for my predictions and views ended up being wrong. And I never heard from them again.

Plenty people who know me offline and on know what I am like away from here. I won't get into it.

JamDav1982

Like I say - if you knew me, you'd know I have been right and people who were absolute cunts to me for my predictions and views ended up being wrong. And I never heard from them again.

Plenty people who know me offline and on know what I am like away from here. I won't get into it.

That why you are Davie Destroyer of Forums!

And nobody can deny.

Maradona37

Fake news... but dont let truth get in the way.
Mate...you are clearly clueless about football. Your opinions are hopeless. And you run away when you're wrong.

Like I say, no knowledge whatsoever. But your coach mates at Inverness and Stranraer always have your back.

Maradona37

Imagine going on about that when you brag about the low level coaches you know, as if it makes you a sage.

Not too innocent yourself lad.

JamDav1982

Mate...you are clearly clueless about football. Your opinions are hopeless. And you run away when you're wrong.

Like I say, no knowledge whatsoever. But your coach mates at Inverness and Stranraer always have your back.

Slaying here Davie!

'I have destroyed loads of people on forums before''

Maradona37

Fake news Davie.
true

you go on about knowing clueless coaches at shite Scottish clubs, or absolute frauds at clubs that have been systematically destroyed.

Tbh when the company you keep is Dwight Yorke no surprise you're a moron. Imagine boasting about knowing that cunt.

JamDav1982

true

you go on about knowing clueless coaches at shite Scottish clubs, or absolute frauds at clubs that have been systematically destroyed.

Tbh when the company you keep is Dwight Yorke no surprise you're a moron. Imagine boasting about knowing that cunt.

Davie can slay forums but cant read or remember what was discussed.

Maradona37

Another sign of autism - taking one fucked up comment someone said and spamming it repeatedly and forever like an absolute drooling tool.

JamDav1982

That what you think and Jamrock told you aye?

Top stuff.

Slay Dave slay.

Destroy Davie Destroy!

Home of Barca Fans