Manchester United

Maradona37

Anyway been fun before, But this back and forth just isn't enjoyable. You seem to get a weird kick out of it though.

Like I say, it is your autism. You can argue all night and not get tired or emotional. I cannot.

I know you have done this to other guys over the years so need to learn to ignore you.

JamDav1982

Anyway been fun, But this back and forth just isn't enjoyable. You seem to get a weird kick out of it though.

Like I say, it is your autism. You can argue all night and not get tired. I cannot.

Bye... go forth and destroy forums Davie!

Another topper of a line that makes complete sense...

Anyway been fun, But this back and forth just isn't enjoyable.

Maradona37

Also, it was an absolute cock comment to make, and embarrassing, yes.

But it's still been true if you know me, even if it is a cock thing to say.

And I'd rather say something embarrassing once and generally be right. Than be you and get 99 percent of stuff wrong. Then run away from the forum for a few weeks til everyone has forgotten.

JamDav1982

But it's still been true if you know me, even if it is a cock thing to say.

And I'd rather say something embarrassing once and generally be right. Than be you and get 99 percent of stuff wrong. Then run away from the forum for a few weeks til everyone has forgotten.

Completely agree.

Maradona37

I'd say it's more embarrassing to run away for weeks at a time - multiple times - when you are proved to be talking bollocks...than it is to make a cock comment like that in one PM when already not at right mentality cos of your trolling.

JamDav1982

I'd say it's more embarrassing to run away for weeks at a time - multiple times - when you are proved to be talking bollocks...than it is to make a cock comment like that in one PM when already not at right mentality cos of your trolling.

Fake news... but dont let truth get in the way.

Home of Barca Fans