Marc Bartra

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
I normally cramp up more when I only have to do a bit of running as opposed to a lot, maybe your body thinks you're going to be running a ton so you produce a lot of energy, but then you don't actually end up using it, maybe that's what happened to Bartra?

Galning

Its a bit weird that he's getting a cramp after 80 mins in a game which wasn't the that intense.

New Years Eve.

Single, good looking pro athlete, model in spare time :pep: Bartra had a bit too much fun. At least he didn't get injured in the bedroom, like Marquez :lol:

Gohan

Super Saiyan
Bartra vs. Atletico? I don't know guys, Masch played suprisingly well against Atletico in the final this year.

serghei

Sometimes Bartra gets out of possition to intercept a ball but he failes to do so and then exposes us. He shouldn't do that unless he's sure he will get the ball. That's one thing he will improve over time. Don't take yourself out by making errors of judgment.

PS: Seems like Juve'll win lo scudetto again.

Last edited:

Ghosting

Sometimes Bartra gets out of possition to intercept a ball but he failes to do so and then exposes us. He shouldn't do that unless he's sure he will get the ball. That's one thing he will improve over time. Don't take yourself out by making errors of judgment.

PS: Seems like Juve'll win lo scudetto again.

Masch does the same thing but more often, Alves also does it, and I noticed Montoya do it today as well. Also Kompany does it and he is regarded as one of the best.

serghei

Masch does the same thing but more often, Alves also does it, and I noticed Montoya do it today as well. Also Kompany does it and he is regarded as one of the best.

So what, if other players do it that makes it OK? Risks are to be taken with care and measure, not recklessly. Kompany is regarded one of the best, but he is known to make costly mistakes from time to time.

Home of Barca Fans