Marc Bartra

G

Gascav

If he was playing for Roma, Dortmund, Udinese or whatever and ya'll saw this youtube clip you would be like "inb4 PSG or Chelsea buys him, empty the account, give them 40M!!!" :lol:
No! We would look for clios to see how he fares against the big teams to conclude that, how often he features for his club and we would ask how the fans view him

Galning

If he was playing for Roma, Dortmund, Udinese or whatever and ya'll saw this youtube clip you would be like "inb4 PSG or Chelsea buys him, empty the account, give them 40M!!!" :lol:

You forgot one classic: "Zubi probably doesn't even know this guy exists LOLOLOLOL he only scouts big names."

CatalinR10

BhaltG5CMAAEXnQ.jpg

F

Flavia

Bartra: "Puyi helped me a lot. He gives me advice on and off the pitch. He told me I had to be patient and recommended me to renew." [catr]

CatalinR10

Bartra: "I'd like to play with Deulofeu and Rafinha at Barça. Deulofeu can win you games. Rafinha is very motivated to return." [catradio]

R

reaper

Must have some important friends, very average CD by European standards.

G

Gascav

I always thought his biggest faults were his lack of natural speed and his delicate nature. He is not an intelligent footballer, amazed Barcelona gambled on him, especially with so many young quality CBs across Europe to choose from.
The kid crumbles under pressure

Home of Barca Fans