Marc Bartra

F

Flavia

He wasn't really tested, but had one brainfart. Needs to be better than that.

Cutty

Its good to see him getting some playing time! He had an okay game today and hopefully he will keep improving.

abual3bed1

He's smart and should learn from the mistake he did. Less pressured games lets him look back on that mistake and hopefully learn from it. More minutes, please Tata.

El Diz

Official: Barcelona centre back Marc Bartra (23) has signed a contract renewal until 2017, his new buyout clause is 25M.

BjAllniCEAA_hjJ.jpg

Maria

With Bartra I'm not worried..he's probably the only player that loves Barca as much as Puyol, so I don't think that he will want to leave the club.

Stric

Yes because they can just force anything on the player.

Of course they can't, but it really shows what a bunch of incompetent idiots they are, because even after several months of negotiation and prolonging, we still end up with a 25M release clause. :lol:

NeyMesSis

25 millions b-o os very good.. If he makes it at barca and gets into starting-11 then we can renew with him, because when he plays he stays.. he loves the club.

and if he doesnt make it 25 millions are extrem much money for a player without the quality for barca..

I dont see a problem.. but I think you always see one

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
25 millions b-o os very good.. If he makes it at barca and gets into starting-11 then we can renew with him, because when he plays he stays.. he loves the club.

and if he doesnt make it 25 millions are extrem much money for a player without the quality for barca..

I dont see a problem.. but I think you always see one

You hit the nail in the head... The buyout clause is adecuate to say the least...

Home of Barca Fans