Marc Bartra

JamDav1982

Today, he showed that he has a future at Barca. Magnificent performance, cannot blame him for the goal.

Defeats like this will make him stronger in the future. I believe he will lead our team one day.

Magnificent?

He was solid enough and took goal well but far from magnificent for me.

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
BlYGf_qCMAAWyMW.jpg

I

instinct

BlYGrtRCEAAwcys.jpg

What a sad pic. I feel soooo sorry for Bartra. At least he has a friend like Puyol who helps him during the following days..

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Bartra showed that he can play at this level for Barcelona(He already did before, but for some strange reason, many still had doubts regarding his ability)

Devils

Magnificent?

He was solid enough and took goal well but far from magnificent for me.

What are your expectations of him honestly?

He's obviously been singled out by Tata who prefers Masch to him. He didn't get adequate playing time through the season and has been thrown to the sharks a second season in a row while carrying an injury.

He not only shows an incredible amount of heart today, he had the two of the three best attempts on goal and scored one of them to bring us back into the game.

You can't expect much more from him. Especially not under the circumstances that he was in during this game.

Afro

A lot of credit to this guy for being thrown in the deep end and coming out the other side with his reputation enhanced. Great header for the goal, was solid in defence and there wasn't much he could have done for the goal seeing as he pulled up pretty early on.

If the other players who are looking to break into the first team from Barca B and La Masia have the same dedication and determination to be successful in the first team as Bartra, then maybe this transfer ban won't be the be all end all.

Stric

Massive respect for Bartra. You can tell by looking at him that he absolutely loves this club, and he gives it his best on the pitch.

ceefoo

Massive respect for Bartra. You can tell by looking at him that he absolutely loves this club, and he gives it his best on the pitch.
He's gone up in my estimation tonight, and I already liked him before. :D

He should get a heroes welcome on his return home imo.

Stric

I fear the opposite will happen, though. People tend to focus on the negative, especially those who are not completely familiar with the situation, so I expect more reactions to him losing the race against Bale than to his otherwise great performance.

jamrock

in this age of instant everything and the rapid development of players we often forget that defenders don't normally show their real level until 26-28. I don't often agree with zubi but when he is 27, if given the time to develop, he will be a top top defender

Home of Barca Fans