Marc Bartra

Zangash

Banned
Bartra is obviously a much better player than Mathieu, but he has a snowball's chance in hell of starting a big game over the "Big Signing" Mathieu.

I'm still maintaining the opinion that Bartra should demand a transfer for the betterment of his career but it seems he's either too stupid or too loyal to do so.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Bartra is obviously a much better player than Mathieu, but he has a snowball's chance in hell of starting a big game over the "Big Signing" Mathieu.

I'm still maintaining the opinion that Bartra should demand a transfer for the betterment of his career but it seems he's either too stupid or too loyal to do so.

He's getting more and more time, proving slowly he's learned from his CdR mistake last year, I felt VERY confident on his side and Pique's!

Though lucho is a sucker, he'll put Matthieu on that is horrible!

About moving, I think his ideal future would be to make it to definitive 1st team Barça player, Barcelona is an amazing city very difficult to match in the lifestyle, his wife/gf works on TV or something, and they're about to have a kid .. he's not gonna take that decision lightly.

L

linetty

The wise thing to do would be to play him so he doesn't lose momentum. He's definitely earned it.

BBZ8800

The wise thing to do would be to play him so he doesn't lose momentum. He's definitely earned it.

When everyone will be fit, we should play Bartra, so that HE doesn't lose the momentum, that's what you meant?

What about the whole team's momentum in the final 2 Months of the Season?

Bartra>Barca?

(I am not saying that he didn't play well yesterday. But still, the team's interests should always be a No1)

L

linetty

When everyone will be fit, we should play Bartra, so that HE doesn't lose the momentum, that's what you meant?

What about the whole team's momentum in the final 2 Months of the Season?

Bartra>Barca?

(I am not saying that he didn't play well yesterday. But still, the team's interests should always be a No1)
When Busquets is out. Bartra is a better option than Mathieu. It's better both for the team and for Marc himself.

BBZ8800

When Busquets is out. Bartra is a better option than Mathieu. It's better both for the team and for Marc himself.

Ah ok, then.
That is ok.

I thought that people were asking for Bartra to play in the first 11 when we are all fit, not to lose HIS momentum...

Home of Barca Fans