Marc Cucurella

Messi983

Great Euros.

Gary has shown his ball knowledge again!

“Cucurella’s one of the reasons we think Spain probably can’t go all the way”, Gary Neville said before the Euros when asked about Chelsea left back…
…but his Euros has been excellent, simply perfect. 🇪🇸
“𝐆𝐚𝐫𝐲, 𝐲𝐨𝐮’𝐝 𝐝𝐨 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐥𝐟 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞!”, the agent of Cucu and former defender Álvaro Dominguez has replied

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Maradona37

Great Euros.

Gary has shown his ball knowledge again!

“Cucurella’s one of the reasons we think Spain probably can’t go all the way”, Gary Neville said before the Euros when asked about Chelsea left back…
…but his Euros has been excellent, simply perfect. 🇪🇸
“𝐆𝐚𝐫𝐲, 𝐲𝐨𝐮’𝐝 𝐝𝐨 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐥𝐟 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞!”, the agent of Cucu and former defender Álvaro Dominguez has replied

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Neville is like Ferdinand. A clueless fraud of a pundit. Some people hang on their every word though, it's so bizarre.

They're literally both wrong with every prediction. Zero foresight.

And we all remember how bad a manager Gary was.

These Man United players who played under Ferguson all talk bollocks. Makes sense as they weren't exactly a sophisticated tactical outfit, they more wore teams out with fitness and relentless crossing. They're clearly not culturally refined or intelligent guys like Xabi Alonso is.

Last edited:

Bobo32

IIRC most posters here were extremely negative towards the thought of bringing players like Cucurella and Olmo back to Barcelona when I proposed it a few years ago.
Very easy to laugh about stuff like this afterwards, but how many would see Cucurella as a key part of this team before the tournament? And how many were very ready to blame a potential Spain failure on the decision not to play Grimaldo instead of him?

Maradona37

IIRC most posters here were extremely negative towards the thought of bringing players like Cucurella and Olmo back to Barcelona when I proposed it a few years ago.
Very easy to laugh about stuff like this afterwards, but how many would see Cucurella as a key part of this team before the tournament? And how many were very ready to blame a potential Spain failure on the decision not to play Grimaldo instead of him?
I like him from his Brighton days, but I admit, pre tournament I would have started Grimaldo.

It's all ifs and buts though - maybe Grimaldo would have been awesome too?

Porque

Spain beat France without Le Normand and with Navas at RB. Yes, Navas on Mbappe.

So the success was very much down to the sum of all parts.

Only guys necessary were Nico and Lamine as there was nothing behind them.

Even Olmo was Pedri backup and we were playing rather well with Pedrita de la Tortilla, so...

But no doubt Cucu had a excellent tournament.

Windhook

I said my piece some weeks ago, when Cucu was still regarded the weakest link in Spain's lineup. With more La Masia oriented manager like Koeman and Xavi, Cucu could have been a Barca player today without the need of buying him.

FinBarcelonafan

Spain beat France without Le Normand and with Navas at RB. Yes, Navas on Mbappe.

So the success was very much down to the sum of all parts.

Only guys necessary were Nico and Lamine as there was nothing behind them.

Even Olmo was Pedri backup and we were playing rather well with Pedrita de la Tortilla, so...

But no doubt Cucu had a excellent tournament.
Good point.

Messi983

17213785677897.png

Home of Barca Fans