Marco Asensio

This board should get fucking burned.

And what kind of retarded scouts can state Douglas is equally good as Asensio, just fucking get rid of everyone in charge and rebuild everything here.

They actually considered Douglas far better than Asensio. That's why they refused to pay 4 million for Asensio while paying 5 millions for Douglas. And that's not including ridiculously higher wage of Douglas compared to Asensio.

Scores worldies like James, just more frequently. Quite the long shot merchant so far and that's giving him a lot of hype like it did with Pogba back in the days. Needs to develop more in other areas of the game.

He is not similar to Pogba. He is more technical while pogba is more physical. Also, the way he conducts the ball is elegant. He is certainly a great talent. No doubt on that.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
They actually considered Douglas far better than Asensio. That's why they refused to pay 4 million for Asensio while paying 5 millions for Douglas. And that's not including ridiculously higher wage of Douglas compared to Asensio.

That's not true. They decided we had enough players of Asensio's profile and went and bought a shitty rightback since we needed a rightback.

That's not true. They decided we had enough players of Asensio's profile and went and bought a shitty rightback since we needed a rightback.

From what I have read, they didn't buy Asensio because his club didn't accept anything less than his release clause i.e 4 million.

And considering how they are being wenger in negotiations with Coutinho and Seri even at this stage, I am inclined to believe this story on Asensio.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
He is not similar to Pogba. He is more technical while pogba is more physical. Also, the way he conducts the ball is elegant. He is certainly a great talent. No doubt on that.

Never said he was similar to Pogba. Just compared how they both built the hype surrounding them by scoring screamers.

Never said he was similar to Pogba. Just compared how they both built the hype surrounding them by scoring screamers.

It's true that he is hyped. But he is not liked for his screamers. It's for the run he makes with the ball. Everytime he has the ball on counter attack Real Madrid has a serious chance to score. Him and Isco are infact better than the duo of Cristiano and Bale when it comes to Build up play and passing game.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
From what I have read, they didn't buy Asensio because his club didn't accept anything less than his release clause i.e 4 million.

And considering how they are being wenger in negotiations with Coutinho and Seri even at this stage, I am inclined to believe this story on Asensio.

It can be both. The way I see it, the misers in charge felt 4M was too steep for a player whose profile we already had in the squad. Still a shit decision,but we didn't buy Douglas because he was thought to be a better player.

Garrus

Everyone, Stop being so bitter.
Do you know how many great talented player opted to play for us instead of RM over these many years?
RM is a big and a very rich club, We can't always snub every talent from them under their nose, We'll win some, We'll lose some, That's the way it is.
Unless we lose a messi like player for them, Then there is no reason to be this mad, Let's hope our club at least learned from asensio mistake, And they'll do a better job in the future, There are always new talents popping up.

clemente

Everyone, Stop being so bitter.
Do you know how many great talented player opted to play for us instead of RM over these many years?
RM is a big and a very rich club, We can't always snub every talent from them under their nose, We'll win some, We'll lose some, That's the way it is.
Unless we lose a messi like player for them, Then there is no reason to be this mad, Let's hope our club at least learned from asensio mistake, And they'll do a better job in the future, There are always new talents popping up.

Kinda different when we were inches from signing him, while other talents never had anything to do with each other club.

khaled_a_d

We had a deal with him and Mallorca, we just decided to pull out b/c we had Halilovic & Adama and thought Douglas is a better investement of the money.
Awful decisions and no way around it and I myself has been very critical about it, but I doubt this idiots seriously thought Douglas is the better player, never mind by far

Home of Barca Fans