Marco Reus

PaulFCB

Banned
Will be a good replacement for Ribery at Bayern.
With Pep, he could actually do more nice things than Ribery in his years in Munich.

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
So damn good......
I 100% believe he would be perfect for us. It would be glorious lol. Maybe one day :D

Wonder how he will lead Dortmund this year. I think he has what it takes to be the leader.

Last edited:

Ghost

Glad to see I'm not the only one (here) that likes this guy. I, too, want him to join us one day.

Counter

Will be a good replacement for Ribery at Bayern.
With Pep, he could actually do more nice things than Ribery in his years in Munich.

Bayern wanted to sign Reus last year but he decided to join Dortmund. I am sure Bayern won´t give him a second chance. Further Ribéry needn´t to be replaced. He is only 30 and much better than Reus. Bayern develop Shaqiri as replacement although.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Best left wingers in the world: Ronaldo, Ribery and then Reus. Neymar now the fourth, but easily can become first if performs well this season.

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
How is he on the right? If Alexis fails to perform next season I guess he is out. I would love for Pedro to be sold, but I guess we will be stuck with him for a looooong time. We need someone on the right and still have to see whether Deulofeu can make it as a first team starter. If Reus can play well on the right, I'd love to see him at our club. Would fit perfect here.

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
Look at this guy go :wub:!

Plus there was this goal from the right side.

I honestly think Reus can be effective anywhere. He is such an impact player at the highest level.

Home of Barca Fans