Marco Reus

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
This guy is going to be the biggest thorn in bayerns side this season. What a guy! Did he boss it up today besides the two goals? I dream of this guy in blaugrana :wub:

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
Yeah but Gotze was a childhood fan of Bayern and Even ha their bed spread and posters and such. Pretty sure it's Lways been BVB for Reus.

B

BlaugranaCule07

Either Madrid or Bayern will get him since we don't seem to ever have any money.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
He is an amazing player... It would be nice if we could sign him next season, we would have to off load Alexis/Pedro/Tello to make room for him, though...

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
If we could get Reus within the next 3 seasons we are set with the best front line in football for a while.
Neymar-Messi-Reus?!?! That's some ultimate team shit right there lol. I don't know what I would do with myself :lol:
Reus has been my number one dream signing for a bit now....will continue to be so :wub:

Co0ter

If we could get Reus within the next 3 seasons we are set with the best front line in football for a while.
Neymar-Messi-Reus?!?! That's some ultimate team shit right there lol. I don't know what I would do with myself :lol:
Reus has been my number one dream signing for a bit now....will continue to be so :wub:

Reus is already 24, I'd like to have him by 25 at the end of next season. Get to enjoy him in his prime years 25-28.

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
Great player, awesome match by BVB yesterday!

And if we manage to offload Pedro, I hope we sign Reus:wub:

suckabov

Lemon curry?
Can't imagine Reus ever going to Bayern. I could with Götze, who always seemed to value the development of his career more than any club or regional loyalities. Reus too often too openly teases Bayern to be secretly wanting to join them, plus his attitude and character doesn't really fit them, as far as I can tell. He's a BVB kid like Großkreutz in a way.

But that doesn't mean we can't get hold of him one day... :pep: He adores Messi. Perhaps :messi: could call him up.

Home of Barca Fans