Marco Reus

Barcilliant

Dortmund are just one hell of a side. Both Pep and Mou have found this out firsthand. ..I am surprised a team like psg didnt break the bank to get any Dortmund players or Klopp. Instead they paid 35 mil for an overrated kid.

Gohan

Super Saiyan
Reus plays on the left.. A position change for a player could be fatal though so why are we all over him.

He is left winger and can play his games on #10

Meitux

Left is his main position but he can comfortably play on the right too.But it doesn't really matter anyway,if he comes here positions change interchange in our attack.I have see him scoring or creating chances from the right too, it doesn't make a so big difference for him.

Bertus

Dortmund are just one hell of a side. Both Pep and Mou have found this out firsthand. ..I am surprised a team like psg didnt break the bank to get any Dortmund players or Klopp. Instead they paid 35 mil for an overrated kid.

I am surprised too.

Qataries are not interested at all in the german league. So many great players and coaches there. Yet, they are not even looking there.

I don't know if it's Nasser's fault or Leonardo, but we'll see next mercato since Leo left.

I wish we got Klopp as coach.

I hate blanc so much :(

psychotsek

I wish Tito well but had he quit earlier maybe we would get Klopp instead of Tata,Reus instead of Neymar and ideally kept Thiago or buy Gundogan in his place.

Ghost

Good to know he likes Barca.

Then again, so did Isco and Ozil, and we didn't even approach them! :(

footyfan

Calma, calma
I don't think Marco Reus would use a twitter handle of @woodyinho.

Or does the tick besides the name indicate that the account is verified?

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans