Marco Reus

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
My favourite German player, I feel really sad for him. Seems our WC dreams are fading away more and more.

Not necessarily. If Prinz Poldi continues his amazing form shown in the last two forms, Reus won't be missed that much.

As to Marco, it is the story of his life. I remember he got injured right before the Euro 2012 too. :shakeshead:

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Not necessarily. If Prinz Poldi continues his amazing form shown in the last two forms, Reus won't be missed that much.

As to Marco, it is the story of his life. I remember he got injured right before the Euro 2012 too. :shakeshead:

He still featured, right? Albeit very fleetingly. Also, does this mean Germany will call up an actual striker now?

A shame for the kid, at least he'll be fit for the start of next season though. That and it weakens Germany considerably.
don't think the Mannschaft is weakened, still a disaster for the kid
Müller, Götze, Schürrle, Poldi, özil, Draxler are other quite strong Am's

Cule4life

The Culest
Whats with the Podolski jokes?

331kb9x.jpg

BorussiaBarcelona

Poldi has been pretty good and looks like he really wants to get stuff done.
Still, him or Schürrle will be a huge downgrade from Reus.

Also, Reus never got injured before the european championships in 2012.
It was just Löw playing Podolski instead of him and especially that semifinal against an Italian side that had trouble at defending the wings showed how stupid that was.

Anyways, today loads of German news outlets are reporting about Reus and Barca having agreed on terms but that no one knows if the club will sell him.
They also state that Barca's offering 35 mil euros(the exact amount of money he can leave for next summer) and if that's true, then Dortmund won't sell him for that price.

L

linetty

Barcelona are preparing a first bid of 35M for Dortmund attacker Marco Reus (25). They already have a verbal deal with the player. [sport]

Home of Barca Fans