Marco Reus

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Even if we are still allowed to buy players next summer (2015), there is probably a bidding war on Reus, provided that he keeps developing like he has been.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Barcelona are preparing a first bid of 35M for Dortmund attacker Marco Reus (25). They already have a verbal deal with the player. [sport]

The idiocy of Spanish sports journalists is baffling as always.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
He has a buy out clause next year. No bidding war required, except maybe for his salary

So it s going to be first come, first serve? The club that first hands over 35m to BVB gets to take Reus? I think Reus himself has to agree too, right?

Icarium

Lifestealer
Why are people so obsessed with Reus? Someone like Griezmann would be better option for Barca

+1

But where will he play? I have only known him to play in left wing. Reus is versatile, if we could get him for 35M then definitely yes.

Galning

So that means that we certainly cannot sign him this transfer-window (because he wouldn't be able to pass his medical)?

Not really because you can always buy an injured player but obviously it's not recommended. I don't think we would've signed him anyway.

Home of Barca Fans