Marco Verratti

Windhook

The chances of signing him are zero and it's not because of financial reason, nor it's PSG's unwillingness to sell him. Simply we don't need him given the presence of Sergio Busquets. I don't see Veratti coming to Barca to be a backup to Sergio, to play 25 games per season and wait for Busi to age and retire/transfer to MLS/China/Qatar.

Signing him will mean revolution for Barcelona system. Our players know two formations - 4-3-3 and 3-4-3. Veratti changes the system to 4-2-3-1 which I think Spain played at the FIFA World Cup 2010.

NeyMesSis

Verratti is no cdm for a pivot.. He would be THE perfect cm for us! We do not need coutinhos or something at the moment. Iniestas successor is second priority. First we need an actual xavi successor.

Vilarrubi

The chances of signing him are zero and it's not because of financial reason, nor it's PSG's unwillingness to sell him. Simply we don't need him given the presence of Sergio Busquets. I don't see Veratti coming to Barca to be a backup to Sergio, to play 25 games per season and wait for Busi to age and retire/transfer to MLS/China/Qatar.

Signing him will mean revolution for Barcelona system. Our players know two formations - 4-3-3 and 3-4-3. Veratti changes the system to 4-2-3-1 which I think Spain played at the FIFA World Cup 2010.

You've been playing FIFA too much mate.

Veratti isn't a CDM, he plays deep as a CM.. just like Xavi did.

Also look how Rakitic's position changed when he came from Sevilla to us. Nothing is set in stone.

Neymessi

There is no way that there is no way verrati will come to barca. This is barca and players would shag their moms if that meant playing for us. We are on the best teams in the world and anyone with half a brain will choose barcelona over PSG.

Him and coutinhio would both be stupid to not leave their clubs and waste their peak ages.

Barcelona Fan

There is no way that there is no way verrati will come to barca. This is barca and players would shag their moms if that meant playing for us. We are on the best teams in the world and anyone with half a brain will choose barcelona over PSG.

Him and coutinhio would both be stupid to not leave their clubs and waste their peak ages.

Do you remember a certain Thiago Silva?

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
Do you remember a certain Thiago Silva?
When he retires. His club career will not be remembered fondly, it seem stale despite being one of the best CB's in the world. It's that simple. It be the same if he did it for Man City. Or any of these clubs with no history. That's the way i see it.

imagine Verratti finished his career at PSG also? What a fuckin dissapointment for a player like him.

its sounds douche-baggy but its the truth. These clubs will always pale in comparison to us. The history, the players, you'd be playing alongside legends as suppose to the "some of the best in the world."

Home of Barca Fans